-
Posts
1 599 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by LUCIFER1_the_dark
-
Yes and laggy too, but I found rail and shaft to be slower than they are.
-
It's changes in Tanks' manuverability, and turret rotation. Play in test server man, I played with Claudiu and even he was worrried that the new contols will be to much for newbies. Rail itself is difficult to handle now, I missed shots with shaft.
-
And I am not even whining about the fact that I am about to lose more than 100k, crystals I spent on Dictator. The hull will lose its identity after the new update. The only thing it was good at would be ripped from it, as it won't even make to the drop zones so the chances of gold box catching are going to drop like hell. I even have a figure for it, Women's day BB collected:2 Iron Holiday's collected:11 Halloween collected:13 New year celebration collected:7 the same skills, the same hull and see how badly the figures changed by a small update, so the hull is now useless.
-
Let's not jump to conclusions based on the fact that what TX has same goes by TO, and atleast wait of the MM, the scoring system was explained in just 10 seconds and we can't fully understand it by so small info, there is always a way for improvements and the MM is yest not online. It can be possible that we somehow got just one part of the story and not the complete detail. Plus what you said is right, but for selected maps only, can a defender sit in KUNGUR in RED team's base like that? NO. But in the BLUE team's base they do.... where is the balance in it? Maps like Highways are always balanced so who takes the highest reward? The ishida mammoth sitting on the flag. And they said more crystals per exp, Ishidas already earn a lot more exp than all attackers, so be sure, the crystal value will be good even for defenders. But think about it, the game time will be shortened, so less opportunities to attack, so if TO kept the same old system, the matches would always be tied, and who would get the most? The heavy hull ishidas and magnums sitting in he bases, and my firend right now this is the exact story of CTFs.
-
What is? You can even use the arrow keys..
-
Okay I have a list of complaints that are issues with game too, so I am posting here: The forum does not let me to sigh in using mobile, the mobile version of forum is pretty neat and cool, but when I try to sign in it says username could not ne found. the mobile version of the forum does not have the number of pages button. The Vlog said that there will be a mass testing of MM on 17th but I did not find anything in the test servers. I never knew that if you join a game within 2 minutes of first exit, you join the same game, as I use client and that has never happened. The client has no reload button, so if I lose my internet connection the screen blackens and I am kicked out of the server and I can't join again. The client always crashed if I am in the game and I minimize the screen, and it happens only with TO's client.
-
Happened to play with a legend in a test server. Was with him for 3 DM battles in Brest, nice game, the player had excellent rail skills. Guess who?
-
^same.
-
Lol, that is only? You current garage valuation and crytal earned clearly shows that you use premium a lot, and that I am sure of. Without spending a major can't afford 7 m2 turrets with a total value of, 673,400. And dude stop lying as twins unlock at next rank so u can't have it without spending on a kit. And I am not even taking about the glossy paints you have... were they from containers?
-
I don't know about you guys but I felt like it was forced. When I pressed W it accelerates hunter like on snow, and then pressing S its like someone stopped u from behind and I am having trouble while aiming and driving.
-
Which sucks in my opinion.
-
IDK man, I mean I felt like God Mode ON, but personally I want balanced gameplay.
-
1 thing is sure that I realised from test server. Magnum is OP^10000. I just bought magnum m3 n mued it 1/20, while every tank enemy had 20/20. Results in Highland CTF. Kills 50, deaths 0. Drugs used: Like a drunk man. Mag protection in game:0% not any player bothered about it. Results: 1 shot kill, wasp, hornet, viking, hunter, dictator (with DD on). 2 shot kill titan n mammoth. Although the game was lagging like hell, else I was sure to get 60+ kills. The splash radius is like hell, I had mag protection, so I was shooting even in near combat, n the splash killed 2 mammoths, in 1 shot. Max kills per shot: 5 full health hulls. Conclusion: I need a magnum man, I need it real bad now.
-
1 thing is sure that I realised from test server. Magnum is OP^10000. I just bought magnum m3 n mued it 1/20, while every tank enemy had 20/20. Results in Highland CTF. Kills 50, deaths 0. Drugs used: Like a drunk man. Mag protection in game:0% not any player bothered about it. Results: 1 shot kill, wasp, hornet, viking, hunter, dictator (with DD on). 2 shot kill titan n mammoth. Although the game was lagging like hell, else I was sure to get 60+ kills. The splash radius is like hell, I had mag protection, so I was shooting even in near combat, n the splash killed 2 mammoths, in 1 shot. Max kills per shot: 5 full health hulls. Conclusion: I need a magnum man, I need it real bad now.
-
Ok, I played the test server and hunter was moving like it was on snow. And the contols are pathetic for turrets, I missed some 20 shots in full scope in shaft because the turret was having different controls, sometimes going more left than I press A key, and sometimes I holded A for a while and it took like eternity to turn from one end to another. Twins, is having same thing, the turret rotation was so slow, n sometimes so fast. And this:
-
I guess Laptop's keybord's face more of such problems.
-
I pretty much know the gameplay of every hull n combo in m3 thanks to test servers, so I want enough crystals to buy my favourite combos before marshal.
-
Not enough to buy what I want.
-
Ok if the new controls are like the HTML 5 test server is having, I will be surely say goodbye to non pro battles. I missed like 20 shots with shaft there due to over rotation of turret, hunter is moving like its on snow, always overshooting from the desired position. Players please take some time and play in the test servers, to get an idea of what I am saying, http://test.tankionline.com/
-
Will there be a choice to select modes?
-
Loved the way you explained, I am same poly XP/BP player n I have good stocks of drugs too... So I feel good when you said In reality, we are good non-PRO heavy druggers and the battle is actually 8 Pros vs 5 Pros. That's a bug in the current rating system.
-
THKBNFJSTHLAYDG. LOL, it's HP :D :P :lol: . I know I know I will buy a new gaming laptop soon.
-
Please update. Test Server HTML-5 5,000,000 crystals. Rank- Marshal.
-
I only have problem with the tank controls as proposed by the short video of Hazel on a chair. What I assume is that they will make PC's tank control tough n lousy just to keep us on a same ground as to a bunch of kids who play COC on mobile and thinks that's an MMO and they are pro players. TO should give the mobile players a choice to battle with players that have same devices, that's it, why screw our tank controls? But I may be wrong, and I hope I am. Rest as already mentioned in the vLog thread, let's wait for MM, and if u don't like it, don't play non pro, as complaining or leaving will not change a thing. If TO loses it's PC community they will shift focus to mobile community, I mean many players have left before n what did TO do? Just Developing the mobile version for the last 2 years.
Jump to content











































































