Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

LUCIFER1_the_dark

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by LUCIFER1_the_dark

  1. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Will Magnum Ever Get Nerfed?

    What is there is a house? Or a tall wall?
  2. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Will Magnum Ever Get Nerfed?

    ^You can't hide and shoot with 15-20 degrees.
  3. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    I agree, that I have a choice, but actually the choice is limited too. I mean these days, the battles I can choose are of rank brackets in extremes, sometimes I am the lowest ranked guy, so I have to hide and camp, as I can't afford using 10+ drugs in a batle where I end up getting 200-300 crystals in best case scenario. Sometimes I am forced to play with m1s and my team mates lack even the basics of turning turret. Thus I have to run behind every flag bearer t o make sure he makes to base safley giving me less opprtunity to go and cap one. And if by any means, 2 or more high ranks are in one team, the battle ends in 5 mins or less. So, the game is missing fun, as WOs lack skills and I lack equip and exp to play with Marshals+.
  4. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    I am happy that the mods acknowledged the problems with the Art contest. I hope in future the prizes will be considerable.
  5. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Will Magnum Ever Get Nerfed?

    Magnum in my opinion was the easiest turret to learn. I think anyone with a little knowledge of Physics and how Trajectories work can master the turret within a week. For the basics 3 angles are enough for the turret, 30, 45 and 60 degrees. When you are in a cover with a wall before you, 30 degrees is the best angle as it covers good distance with less flight time, so the target can't move away a lot. Use 45 degrees when you wish to hit maximum distance, like in highways, 45 degress and power ranging from 70-90% is enough to hit anywhere in enemy base. The hardest to master is the 60 degree curve, as the time in air of the projectiles is way much so a lot of prediction is required, but once mastered you will be practically invisible as you can hit over the top of houses, like in Kungur blue base, Tribute Red base. So with that said its easy to learn and many players suck in prediction that's why they end up doing self damage and miss the targets, thus magnum is a turret that depends on player to player. And since a majority sucks in using Mag, we will not see any balance in the turret atleast for now.
  6. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    Are the current battles not the same? The rank brackets sometimes gets you amongst the high ranks and sometimes you are in the low ranks. Players all times play in battles where they are the highest ranks, so atleast the MM will bring in a luck factor, because I don't want to play all battles with Field marshals neither do I want to spoil the fun the WOs have in the game, so by the randomisation, we will always find a diverse team, thus making the game more fun.
  7. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    Yippe. Luc is always first :P
  8. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Photoshop requests

    Hey I was working on a project but all I could do was this: Can any one make a cool background for it? I can provide some more pics, P.S: Don't forget to add ur name n mine too in the background. :)
  9. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Music Corner: ♪ Share ♪ Rate

    If I hear perfect other than ED SHEERAN, this girl is my favourite choice. I love Koreans and Japanese, they are so cute and when it comes to singing the best voices in Asia.
  10. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Music Corner: ♪ Share ♪ Rate

    I was away from home when I shared that, now I am with my mum. :)
  11. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    Sometimes I see name of others before me.
  12. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    Sometimes quoting reality is what the point happens to be, truth is always critique.
  13. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Video of the Day - Have any?

    ^ loved the music and the gameplay. :)
  14. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Your Opinion about tanki

    ^ I read it completely.
  15. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    When I see the home page of forum my name is always on top. What decides the names there? Is it hours of activity or total posts? Or value of the players? :P
  16. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    I have to agree with Issimo, the total prizes are way more than actual in game earnings. I am a Lieutenant colonel and all the farming of crystals so far, I have yet not managed to reach 300k, so if a player who is less engrossed in the game, and gets crystals worth my current garage value, just because of a contest, all my past 7 months of gameplay will be a joke. I know that many legends will actually be participating and I think this contest is designed for them, as 250k is nothing for a legend. But it hurts to even think what is a major or captain, or low ranks managed to win, then why play the game, just keep on waiting for such contests, and learn photoshop.
  17. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Bugs and Glitches Reports [Closed]

    My client is working fine.
  18. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    Magnum hater, lolz no way. You may not believe me, but I have played with my m0 mag with marshals and I loved it, even though our team lost. If some one can give me enough crystals to buy Magnum m2, I won't hesitate for a bit. Just because the turret gameplay is different, why would I hate it? It's unique, n that's what makes it different.
  19. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Complaint Book

    And the last 3?
  20. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Test Server Watch

    This was not the first time I used m3s lol :D :lol:
  21. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Bro it was him, I asked him about a stream he did 7 months ago.. He clearly mentioned the rank of the player and a part of his name... No copy cat can be so exact in details.
×
×
  • Create New...