Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

LUCIFER1_the_dark

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by LUCIFER1_the_dark

  1. Hey btw, Any mods or u guys know what is the max limit of friend list? Mine was full before so I unfriended like 50 people and now my friend list seems full again.
  2. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    Why are you playing with field marshals? The MM is yet not there so choose battles wisely dude.
  3. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You need some mines, next time the containers will give you mines, Confirmed.
  4. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Yea Yea, keep blabbering about fire, when you have a full m2 garage and are a buyer. He is clearly a non buyer so your advice is more of a misguiding one. I can't afford fire's alt, yet I do good in battles with fire, its all about strategy n gameplay. With hornet fire anyone who is good in sneak attacks n knows how to drug wisely can win n end up in top 3s even when there are fire modules, n mostly in large n mid maps, people don't use fire protection, so it's a good turret. Mine is m2 2/10 dealing 606 damage per second, so if in range I can do, 3030, damage per 1 full energy bar, meaning killing both titan n mammoth m2 in 1 full bar.(only 1 afterburn included) The after burn is 13.6 seconds so even if you use 3/4 of your energy the hull will die in most of the scenarios. And btw fire m2 unlocks at major, so even if he buys it, it takes time to get enough to buy the alt, n to me alts are useless as I play pro n there alts n upgrades are always off.
  5. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    I don't understand this, if u are a titan why would you expose yourself to attackers by going away from base, the best thing is to sit on the flag like many titans do, n kill the nearest of the enemy and return the flag every time(this happens in almost all CTF battles I play in closed maps with few entrances Highways included). I think you missed my post to KILL_BILL where I said TO wants a dynamic gameplay, for example see the XP/BP CTFs, there the best defence is offence and little people care about returning the fla(I agree that in non pro people will crowd around to return thr flag after MM). And yes, heavy hulls will be pretty much dead so say goodbye to them, but once see this perspective, If there is no one to defend, all teams will have to constantly play a dynamic game where they switch gameplay, the ishida sitting in the base earlier, will try to be close to the mid field, n helping the flag bearer, or returning the flag. If u died in an attempt to take flag n respawn u will focus on checking ur defences n then go for flag again, thus with balanced teams it will be more competitive and also more opportunity to cap flags. I wouldn't be sure if I were you regarding pro battles assumption. The gold drop more often in pro then non pro. The funds are bigger, for a 60 min fame you get more than u can get from 4 non pro battles.. The teams are balanced n if teams are not, players leave quickly ensuring of no unfair battle. Mostly people don't leave the battle early, so there are many chances of comeback. TBH all I do in TO is play pro battles n believe me only 10% of the experience n crystals I have earned is from non pro. And pro battles being empty, wow, are you kidding me?
  6. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    The only good thing, my premium expired so I was about to buy pro pass but now, I saw Vlog will wait, for the update.
  7. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    Lets just wait for the test server tomorrow and find out what the MMS has to offer.
  8. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    I don't know if it's a new update as I left Blitz a while ago, but if u check the playstore u will still see the recent reviews filled with how the game is rigged by pc players who have better contols.
  9. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Generalissima's TO CHARITY TOPIC

    Umm, I have a question, the clan sensei created was it an esports clan or ingame clan? I tried pm'ing him but no reply so any of you guys who know? Because I am searching for an esports clan, ingame will work too so if any of u guys know about his clan, please reply.
  10. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    TO devs will realise one day, how they rigged their own game, lost experienced players and a huge economy just for some bunch of kids, who play mobile games like COC. I mean they are screwing the gameplay for something vague, it's like self destructing n finding that u spawed miles away from the gold drop zone, n ended up screwing ur battle.
  11. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    I will stay as long as TO does not remove the pro pass from the garage. My time in game everyday is: 90% pro battles 10% non pro(for chains). I already suffered the imbalanced gameply since Warrant Officer 1, and knew that unless I don't spend non pro is not a place for me as when I had m1's m2+ freeze would kill me every time, and that explains my low K/D. The ASL mode brought my interest in the non pro again, but now I can't choose ASL so sad. Anyways I don't care what TO does to non pro, because it's good news for me, as more pro battles means a wider choice to play.
  12. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    I agree, I have never been reconnented to the same battle ever with client. TBH I came to know that we reconnect just now, from ur post.
  13. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    Ok guys I take back what I said before of random maps selection of MMS. I used the random battle button for the first time n landed in Kungur and if that was not enough in TDM, I hate TDM tbh because of low funds, so I take that back, random battles sucks because I don't like TDM n CTF battles in some maps.
  14. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    It works fine for me. win 8.1 Try running it with compatibility settinds, or use browser. TBH I hate browser because the ping there fluctuates like hell, n see the forum players are annoyed with lag in browser. The client is fine except for the preb that I menttioned.
  15. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    Problem I face with client is if i minimise the screen, then the game stops, I have tried that on 2 laptops (both are gaming laptops) and it happens in both of them. Cleared cache reinstalled client but it happens, I play WOT too, n there is no problem if I minimise it's client, so my laptop is fine. You know sometimes u need to minimise the screen, n when I do that the game just freezes. Any idea? tried reinstalling?
  16. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    Have you tried using the full screen button?
  17. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Obviously the 5 mil crystals. Who is the flying guy...lol,,, No offence Swift
  18. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    No I think you still can play with friends, just limit the no. of players per team n make sure that every friend is online, usually it takes some time for players to join battles so if u invite ur friends fast it will be pretty much the same old days fun.
  19. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    It will be like it happened in WOT-Blitz, players will leave very soon because the pc players will have better controls, unless you use an iPhone or iPad to play.
  20. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I avoid that every time except XP/BP.
  21. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    I just hope the MMS don't screw the servers and the game ping. These days TO has become like:
  22. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Complaint Book

    Even I struggled a lot when I had m1's and players bought m2 hornet n m2 freeze before the unlock. Now it's ok, but I am sure soon I will be facing m3++ when I will have m2 10/10, so what can we do, just play good.
  23. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    I will care about it when I reach there. I don't care a lot about non pro as I have been playing pro since WO1. So I just want a better nom pro game so that I can complete mission chains easily :)
  24. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    Ok, let's wait for it n see if that happens in future.
  25. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    hey please make it clear first when did they say DMs were getting removed? And I don't like non pro due to exact same reason, players only play in maps they are good at, I mean it is better to be more versatile than to stick with few maps.
×
×
  • Create New...