Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

LUCIFER1_the_dark

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by LUCIFER1_the_dark

  1. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Thank you. Currently I am busy but I may apply later. Btw you guys don't use discord?
  2. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Is the equipment level really necessary? Becus I can't afford 6 m2s and even if I cud, I would save for m3s rather than buying m2s.
  3. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Ideas for the Garage!

    You clearly did not see the Vlog with full attention.
  4. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Ideas for the Garage!

    Guys Maf if correct. The Vlog clearly stated that soon pro pass will be completely removed making PRO BATTLES completely free.
  5. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [PSN] Playstation Network

    Yes, I was enthusiastic about this club, but its been 1 month and no update or any training.
  6. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [PSN] Playstation Network

    You too.
  7. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [PSN] Playstation Network

    Anyways I am leaving for the time being, as I see no one really active in this club.
  8. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [PSN] Playstation Network

    There are no such rules in the club's page. I am leaving the club. When you guys are actually interested in a Parkour activity n make an active club then only you should post. Don't fake around please.
  9. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    An Apocalypse is inevitable...What to do?

    Swipe my mom's card and buy permium n every good thing that I can from Tanki., Swipe my dad's card and buy some Tier 7s n 8s in WOT. Do some charity for the homeless as I would soon feel the same(for some miliseconds). Pla....y oh... shi.... it....i...s....he...r..e......S..o...it..i...s...t...h.e.....e..n.
  10. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What's your true Tanki rank?

    I am what I am currently. I lost the password of my other accounts, all were WO5+.
  11. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    People who rejoined the game

    Me. I joined after 6 months.
  12. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    Wow that's new I have never ever heard of such imsatance. I suggest you should try to friend the person who use such cheats n then in the game they play record them, n post it in complaints. I have reported a dozens of fly n jump hackers that way, just send then request n wait for them to use any cheat that they are using. Mostly such people use it in parkour format, so try to report thrm. And remaining part the CM can only answer.
  13. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Nope.
  14. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Generalissima's TO CHARITY TOPIC

    If you, want I may join you, but after 15 April, and you can PM the details.
  15. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Generalissima's TO CHARITY TOPIC

    Are you aiming for The Tanki Records? @Claudiu did not actualluy make 39 kills I think I read there that he made some 27 or something around it. Anyways, I may like to join.
  16. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Will the new matchmaking be the end of tanki?

    I think some times things need to go to the edge to start afresh. I just hope TO devs don't do that. But the way the current game is as Maf stated Players would slowly start to grow bored. So thats why they are experimenting, and mistakes are inevitable in the way .
  17. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Will the new matchmaking be the end of tanki?

    ^ Umm I was not comparing. I was promoting Clash Of Kings. :P TO is dead.
  18. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Yup I saw it too. My bad. I think some friend of mine told me that. Anyway unless its crystal missions I always change the biggest mission.
  19. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Rate Clan: Green Clan [GC]

    Don't worry no rating will be deleted. Let's show Tank40 some reality. Please note this topic is not meant for any spam or harrassment of any player. It's just a fun poll with 100% honesty.
  20. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Always change big missions. I think I read in wiki the missions are changed by same amount of difficulty and level of prizes. So big missions may get you crystal missions. And don't waste crystals in mission changing :ph34r:
  21. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Do you change missions? Always try to change the biggest mission everyday for free, after 1 or 2 time crystal missions will appear I think. TBH after war, the most missions I had were crystal missions.
  22. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I had a mission to kill 50 tanks and I changed it and all cryatal missions and 2 in same mode. Yeah I am not completing chains these days.
  23. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [Community HQ] now OPEN

    I know what you are going to say next, but even then I need to say this: I don't have time, as life is more important than a semi-obscure brower game's coummunity's contest. Anyways I will wait for your reply, and if I could anyhow finish in time, will participate for sure.
  24. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Will Magnum Ever Get Nerfed?

    You don't even have magnum in your garage. What a shame you are to the legion of Magnums :D :lol: .
×
×
  • Create New...