Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

LUCIFER1_the_dark

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by LUCIFER1_the_dark

  1. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    Look like that way, even I can argue why would players play with dictator now when the drop time is reduced n the hull loses its only good at ability. And I say, take it as a game balance, because in many battles ishida just heal n heal n not do anything else n keeps getting free exp n crystals while the attackers keeps on dying and get less exp then ishida. I am saying from my experience as I witness this is most of CTF non pro battles I play, I take XP equipment n gets killed more often than an ishida who just hides near base n onlyy heals n even with hornet or viking they rarely play at midfield. I hope the MMS will even solve the problem of many heavy hulls n ishidas in team, making a more dynamic game.
  2. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    It takes much more of drugs to go to enemy base n take the flag, a lot of skill is needed than to sit back and heal or defend flag so I like this. Plus returning a flag will also get more battle points. Also I think CTF is vey passive game if many defenders sit in base with ishidas, If you see a battle in low ranks a lot of players are defending or midfielding and only 1-3 players actually go for flag,so maybe TO want it to be dynamic, like RGB.
  3. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    What's the problem in that, its better than playing a favourite map winning for half of time and then some noob kids join and you lose the game, it's more awful than playing on a random battle. And DM being removed, when did they say that? I mean Juggernaut will be a DM like mode, are you sure about that?
  4. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    I agree, I don't want hornet to turn like a viking, and viking to turn like titan, and titan...........
  5. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    To all who are saying that the pro battles are dead, watch the video again. They said, Funds in Private pro battles will raise very slowly. I mean come on guys TO are not stupid that they kill pro battles, all XP/BP battles n clan battles are pro, so why would they do that. Lol, I made the same mistake, so better watch again :)
  6. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    I'll say the update seems pretty cool. MMS was required a lot, and TO did a nice think to reduce game time as balanced battles would otherwise grow long and boring. The new gold drop system will be very effective, as it won't depend on funds and the drop time is ok, if battle time is reduced(actually it may soon be like the early case as drop time is reduced but so is game time). Tank controls, I am skeptical about it, because hornet is light n viking is medium so the current way how they operate is fine, why make them lousy and heavier? And btw, this guy is a legend... :P :D And increased battle funds, ooh baby, I am happy that TO realise that the battle funds and experience growth was too much dependent, so it will be a good news for all hard working players, and the best player per battle.With that said, see you in the test server tomorrow :D
  7. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Episode 165 of the V-LOG is now live!

    No, private pro battles are dead. I thought the same to rewinded to find out it was a mistake...
  8. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Let's Discuss Micro-Upgrades!

    Use the wiki, it will give you exact data.
  9. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [IND] Indian Players

    Join the discord of Indian Tankers https://discord.gg/5uTNhK
  10. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    That works in all modes except DM's there you need to kill either wuth DD or wait for 2 players fighting and then attack n kill both.
  11. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I know, but I did not face m4s yets but 10/10 m2s
  12. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Online now in Iran!

    They are really so excellent in counting.
  13. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    How ? http://ratings.tanki...r/AJIEKCAHDP-1/
  14. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Look at the experience earned its 9k so the crystals did not come from the game.
  15. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Then how? No way hed attained those from premium or gold boxes.
  16. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [IND] Indian Players

    ok^
  17. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Buyer. :angry:
  18. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Juggernaut was my idea? o.O

    Well I don't know a lot of if the idea was copied but I saw the page and man..... The creativity and the sketches are just so awesome.
  19. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Online now in Iran!

    Abe Ghost_Animators bhi Indian hai... Ghost I am a big fan of your creativity, keep up the good work man.
  20. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Yes, it is, I play with fire and even killing people with 25% protection is no problem. But often fire players go head on and get killed. So if you do sneak attack fire is very good, even in DMs I have managed 40+ kills with fire.
  21. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Questions & Answers - FAQ - Tanki Online Forum

    When will the Vlog be released? Getting curious about the matchmaking.
  22. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    [PSN] Playstation Network

    Great, why don't you post the video? Next time sure I will join too.
  23. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Generalissima's TO CHARITY TOPIC

    I appreciate that, but sorry right now I can't take it because it will be wasted. Reason: I have to focus on academics so I will soon be off for, as I have exams in April. So I won't be able to use the premium, except for the daily rewards. I think the war, had already created a lot of distraction, so now I am focussing on my life more. I will be back in May, so can you postpone it till may? Thank you.
  24. LUCIFER1_the_dark

    Tanki Online now in Iran!

    Wow, never knew that.
×
×
  • Create New...