-
Posts
2 545 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
46
Everything posted by Person_Random
-
Hmmm, what would I say... Normally, I dont make goals but I think I probably should, so why not? In-game: - Rank to Brigadier and play some eSports for fun. Maybe then try to be eSports official. - Hit 5k rep points on the forum. - Continue working my best as a helper in 2021, win HOTM all 12 months and HOTY as I did in 2020. I'd like to provide more accurate eSports articles, quarterly newspaper issues, and mistake-free game content. If possible, I'd also like to reach the lofty heights of administrator. Not in-game goals: - Not finish last in all my events and get into one invitational meet for track. One. That's all I'm asking for, coach ? - Memorize more music provided that we don't get any more awful music (*cough* Yummy)that was no fun to listen to or memorize. - Finish the last semester or HS with all A's and graduate as valedictorian. And score 5's on my AP exams. - Get into a good college and enjoy the next four years! Oh, and make some friends to replace the friendsn't I have now. - Conquer my fear of cars, get my driver's license, and get a job. I need money ? - Improve my social skills. I'm not great on knowing my behavior and tone at times so I want to bring that up. To be updated with time ?
-
contest [H'ween] TWNC - Halloween Horror Obituary
Person_Random replied to Person_Random in Newspaper Archive
Ah... I swear I made a note to address this but forgot to do so ? We only had 2 entries that met the guidelines, so I decided not to award prizes. Really sorry for the inconvenience ? -
Hi all, I'll be compiling the list here in Light, Medium and Heavy combinations. I would ideally like 5-10 for each set. Let's see what turns up here over time ? Light: - Hopper-Gauss (EMP) Crisis Medium: Heavy:
-
Happy new year! Hmm, I liked, commented, but how do i subscribe? Please let me know! ?
-
Congrats to @Sabrytoun_Superman on becoming a full Newspaper Reporter. Can't wait to see more amazing content from you soon!
-
Today must be mass Social Media Team promotion day... a whopping six names to congratulate! First off, congrats to @asdasemm, @elcatalagamer, @Elbarto0125, @Viper_BR1O1, and @ZuzukaK on becoming full Social Media Helpers! Also a warm congrats to my friend @Dynasty on becoming a Social Media Candidate! now watch as everyone starts spamming kais to update all the information bars again *cough* hi @kaisdf
-
Approved. Sorry it took so long to approve - had a few other Newspaper duties and forum errors to dodge yet again. So far, I really love the description - it's very detailed and gives a clear picture of the ongoing action. I'm looking forward to more of the battle scene as we've only gotten partway into the action, so I'll be sure to rush to read the next few chapters as they come out. Can't wait for more! Edits: very minor spelling edits.
-
Most Annoying Combos in Tanki Today
Person_Random replied to Person_Random in Most Annoying Combos in Tanki Today Archive
Hello all, I've gotten some of the most annoying equipment recently and kind of feel like writing an article about each combo's relative annoyingness. What are some annoying combos you've met in battle? Let me know so I can test 'em out! -
2 222 posts and 3 535 rep... weird eh? ? I was gonna post a tank screenie but I was bad at cropping so no picture for you
-
Been away for a bit for work reasons... it's good to have a day off and be back to congratulate everyone. Congrats to best helpers of December as well as the best helpers of the year. Well deserved to all! ? And also thank you all so much for the kind congrats ? Happy holidays to all!
-
Looking for something to relax and enjoy during the holidays? Well, you're in luck - we at the newspaper have prepared you a holiday issue with all the essentials - warm holiday stories, looks back at this year for the ages, and of course, plenty of contests and hidden treats to look out for. What are you waiting for? Dive into the holiday issue now!
-
Oops, that was a misapproval from me. I may have either forgotten to press approve or had some forum disruptions earlier (the computer was acting up a bit then). My bad ? On a positive note, let's enjoy the story!
-
I'm afraid of cars. Can anyone guess why?
-
Approved. Sorry for the delay on the approval; I planned to do it earlier but had some schedule and forum difficulties, but thankfully, I've had the time to get to it now. And it's definitely a great story once again - magnificent plot buildup, vivid description and dialogue, and strong character development - the perfect recipe for another chapter of this series. With more time to unwind with the holidays, I hope that we'll see a thrilling climax and conclusion to this story! Edits: minor grammar and spelling fixes
-
results [Results] Mad Tanks Mini-Contests
Person_Random replied to Person_Random in Newspaper Archive
We've got some winners for the Mad Tanks contests and some lucky winners are about to take home a cool prize package. Check to see if you've won! -
We've got some winners for the Gear Score Hunt Contest out now! Were you the one to win the grand prize? Find out now! P.S. We're accepting submissions for another number pattern or combo you'd like to find in the next edition of this contest. Let us know what Gear Score you want to find in battle next!
-
Congrats to @Graphics on becoming a RaS Spectator. Keep on taking amazing footage! Also one more congrats to @Think on becoming a Designer candidate Pout is recruiting more elves to do the mountain of newspaper work we have been flooding him with ? Best of luck on your candidacy!
-
results [Results] Gear Score Hunt
Person_Random replied to Person_Random in [Results] Gear Score Hunt Newspaper Archive
It's time to conclude the Gear Score Hunt contest. Let's see who was the fastest to find the elusive number combo! Thanks for participating, everyone! We received lots of entries from you and will likely be continuing this contest with more installments later! We'll be choosing a number combo for next time's contest, but first, let's announce the lucky winners. The top 3 fastest entries (with a valid entry) will receive the following prizes: First place goes to @SHREYA88, who will take home the grand prize of 50 000 crystals. Second place goes to @Sid2910, who will win a respectable 40 000 crystals. Third place goes to @Volturo, who wins a cool 25 000 crystals. These players may have taken home the big prizes follow the newspaper to response quicker, but we still have a few more crystals to give away! Let's welcome the 5 lucky winners who also had a correct response. They'll be taking home 15 000 crystals apiece. @Tvore2001 jeysSK @SharktheMortalGod @pandiya_raja The_Pacifist And before you go, let's choose something important. We'll be running another round of GS Hunts, but what combo do you want to look for? Would you like a two-digit number like 14 or a pattern like a palindrome? Let us know right here in the comments section to see and I'll pick a popular and reasonable response to be featured in the next edition of the contest! Thanks for participating and let us know what number combination you want to look for in the next Gear Score Hunt. We'll see you then! -
results [Results] Mad Tanks Mini-Contests
Person_Random replied to Person_Random in [Results] Mad Tanks Mini-Contests Newspaper Archive
After a while, this mini-contest has finally concluded! Who is taking home some prizes today? Let's find out, shall we? ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________ As stated earlier, we'll be awarding prize packages of 30 000 crystals to some lucky winners. However, the number of winners has been reduced to 4 due to the amount of ineligible responses. Some didn't quite carefully read the responses, while others filled it out without reading the entire form, and sadly, a few attached images that weren't accessible. Make sure you read the instructions clearly and ask if you are unsure about anything instead of smashing your keyboard to fill out the blanks and submitting what you can. If there is a high number of incorrectly formatted entries or joke entries in following contests, the prize pool will be reduced to a smaller amount, so please refrain from sending in troll entries. Don't worry; if you have entered correctly, you will still have a good chance of winning. And now, let us reveal the winners: @Venerable @brainhoo @TESL4 @hopper36 Congrats! Thanks for participating, and for those of you who left feedback, I'll be compiling some of the most insightful responses into my next experiment review. See you then! ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Thanks for participating, and for those of you who left feedback, I'll be compiling some of the most insightful responses into my next experiment review. See you then! -
Congrats to @osku844 and @nick3272 on becoming Assistant Candidates, as well as @Boxeo on becoming a translator candidate. Best of luck with your candidacies!
-
Nice, new HelpSite Consultant! Congrats to @FTL ?
-
okay either i completely bombed my final for math or my teacher had some mistakes with the checkboxes questions and they don't count correctly... kinda nervous for now. ? I ran some numbers and assuming quizzes are 50 points and tests 100, I need a 69% on the rest of my quizzes with the final being 15% to ensure that I get at least an A-.
-
Yay, more congrats time ? school pliz no hunt me down for congratsitising during a math exam Congrats to @OTPAI3A on becoming a full Designer. Excellent work, really love those designs! Congrats to @Blutchidoo on becoming an Assistant candidate, as well as @eshu26 on becoming a Proofreader candidate. Best of luck on your candidacies! Congrats to @Think on becoming a full eSports Designer. Well deserved!
-
Ehm, if you would like for fun, it is okay, but the contest is currently closed ?
-
Approved. This parody infused creativity into the original song, turning it from a song used by the annoying kids in my school to irritate the teachers a few years back to a completely new and much better piece. The toast metaphor was one of my favorites, a true comparison to how annoying it is when there is that one Shaft targeting your back every time you spawn in. However, I noticed that the exclamation marks had a space between the last word and the punctuation across all of the stanzas, so I suppose it is intentional and left it there. Other than that, great work - I can't wait for more! Edits: N/A
Jump to content










































































