Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Person_Random

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 545
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    46

Everything posted by Person_Random

  1. Person_Random

    "Write for the Tanki Newspaper!" Contest

    I feels like I should has enterd story
  2. Person_Random

    Impersonation - Chapter Two

    I'm sorry for your losses. I feel the same way and I even wrote a pretty caustic letter back to the news team. Please don't leave. I wanted to leave as well, but "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" according to my writing teacher. I felt like that every time I was rebuffed after my writing contests and I am sure some of my fellow classmates did too. They are not quitting and neither am I. If someone doesn't like your style, write what they like or make your style so good that people will have to like it. I began as a knockoff loser. I should feel worse. Well, I hope you see this before you leave. Because I am feeling like I want to impart wisdom on you, here it is: It isn't about winning. It's about trying your best. -P.R. P.S. Please come back. Your style is much better than mine. I've never been able to write either comedy or tragedy well. You, on the other hand, at least have mastered one of those. P.P.S. Please come back. I don't want someone to impersonate your style. I want you to finish writing.
  3. Person_Random

    [Issue 77] Limerick Poem

    If you are telling me, yeah, I know. But I have half of it down. :)
  4. So far so good. Although this is just my opinion, fainted might be too early in the story, and please italicize thoughts. At least that's what I've learnt in school... Now Imma be bumped down to 3rd assuming that Flexoo thought mine was better than everyone except conq and grand. Grand being the one who has a secured second either way.
  5. Person_Random

    Writers' Corner Discussion

    Some people require too much preparation and learning to be successful at English. Like me. I learn English creative writing and essay writing from 2 different places. My parents think creative writing is trash. However, I don't need much help with math except the application problems and v=rw.
  6. Person_Random

    Writers' Corner Discussion

    I get lectures a lot, so I know a few things, but yeah. I should have read more. I ditched reading for studying math. Thanks for the tips.
  7. Person_Random

    [Issue 77] Limerick Poem

    Lol I just thought of 5 lines in my sleep. I woke up @ 5 am just to write them down. Funny though, I hated smoky a lot but then in the limerick, I liked it.
  8. Person_Random

    The Lonely times...

    That's me all the time in school.
  9. Person_Random

    The Only Thing Worse Than Writer’s Block, Chapter 1

    The Only Thing Worse Than Writer’s Block, Chapter 1* No can write. Me hads grammer skillz but now its' gone. it no help beecuz grammer no importent. Stuk in wierd hole. No can eskape… But me ownes a bord game! It called Pro or No?. Opend box. Takeing out bored of the game. Me no care, but bored so play games. Tokan on bord. Rol dices. Moved 3 space. Landd on skuare; lookes down. ‘Take Card’, it says at me. Me taked one card. It sayss, “Make a poem.” Watt is ‘poam’ the kard speeks off? Me pasted. For a prize. Me forced readd a “article” by somone name the Person_random. Ok, I read. Me bored, like the game so I sleep… and get hit in hed by wierd dude from game. He forse me wakke up! and read ‘article’. So boringg! Desperadly nead go to sleep, bot gard hit me. “No sleep!” he yell in my fase. “Read!” “So many people say that you get addicted to video games and how video games are bad, and I definitely have had a share of people direct that at me. But you probably want to hear what I have to say about how Tanki=Life. And it's not because I’m addicted to Tanki.” Me no get halff of word. They no makke sents. Tried again and again. “Also, your chances of playing with a mult tanker who can’t get a kill without getting killed 10 times. Same in the workplace. I always hear tales about pretty annoying employees who actually get paid a lot to do nothing. There are also people who work 24/7 to fix all the mistakes that the unskilled do or do the lazy guy’s work.” Wot is ‘mult’ mean? It sound nice to call peapl ‘mult’ so I kaled gard man ‘mult’. He getted red on face and run after mee. Stuk in dunjin of game. Too guards surond me holding staks of paper. “Here” he drop lot of big paper on the flor. Me pick up. Morr from the Person_random. Me so tired me fall downn… Waked up in hospitle. Heared loud noise. Beep...Beep… The sound of my hart beeting to the noises. No remember nothing, just me bord so much that me wanted sleep… Days past. They say that I was in a comma, but now I feeled much better. No one lookes and I wil leaf, run away from the gards and win the game. Makes a plan, thinked quick to get away faster. Noone comed to my roome. I runned to dorr, it opened. Gues where to leeve and go fatsest. Two ways: left, right. Only can chose one. Choosed the left, me run. To late. Gards at door. Throwed rock to distract them they dont fall for trapp. Me runns fastest can do… No made it.
  10. Person_Random

    Writers' Corner Discussion

    K thanks. I shall try to find my own style. P.S. I am writing a story based on my strengths. It doesn't need a thesaurus bc the person in the story has a very limited vocabulary and grammar.
  11. Person_Random

    Tanki Personalities

    Thanks a lot for your help. This tells me a lot more about what I need to improve on and I am extremely grateful.
  12. Person_Random

    Ideas for Turrets!

    Interesting.
  13. Person_Random

    "Write for the Tanki Newspaper!" Contest

    Sure..... Well, why doesn't anyone read my stuff in AWS?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! They just skim it and don't bother to leave any feedback. I'm tired of writing things that people never see. I want to quit. Sorry, I'm still bitter..... And I won't quit the AWS
  14. Yeah, like there's any chance I'll ever see my article there. Nobody reads my AWS writing, so why should the reporters bother?????? I'm still bitter about my losses.
  15. Person_Random

    "Write for the Tanki Newspaper!" Contest

    Im just a horrible writer.
  16. Coulda published this and stopped me from being so bitter.... And i edited my story. Tell me if you liked the old version better.
  17. Im not entering. I'm hopeless. havent I said already?
  18. Person_Random

    Writers' Corner Discussion

    Well, this is the AWS discussion. Ok, I have made sure I have reached it. Great. Now that I am still bitter, anyone got some tips to be a better writer. That may be too much to ask from you. Maybe let me ask you to read it and tell me why I am such a horrible writer. I will not quit the AWS despite several failures to attract readers. P.R.
  19. Person_Random

    [Issue 77]

    Well I'm an ailonev writer anyways.... -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- ....if you are wondering what ailonev means, its code btw :ph34r: im still upset about not even getting close to winning
  20. Im just gonna not enter. Im hopeless @ everything.. -_- -_- -_-
  21. Person_Random

    [Issue 77]

    I can't see anything on this topic. It always says error and that I have no permission to view this forum.
  22. Person_Random

    Ideas for Missions!

    Get the Supplies You Have Less of When you complete a Mission Nobody needs 3 million speed boosts and mines so we should just give people the supplies that they need or have the least of so that they can stop stockpiling useless supplies.
  23. Person_Random

    Ideas for Turrets!

    Not all true, but in M0, yes. It's now like getting hit by ice shards when anyone encounters a freeze.
  24. Person_Random

    Let's Discuss Product Kits

    I am buying Firebolt Kit in the future. So I have a question. Will I have to pay full price for the kit even if I have Fire and Wasp M1 10/10?
×
×
  • Create New...