-
Posts
2 545 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
46
Everything posted by Person_Random
-
Valid Select 3 maps you don't want to play via MM system
Person_Random replied to joe_mara in Ideas and Suggestions
I was thinking Cross but too small of a map. Will turn into battle zone within seconds. -
Contest [Issue 76] Continue The Story - Final Chapter V
Person_Random replied to Flexoo in Newspaper Archive
P.S. I also changed the parts where you said it was like a house to make the building open for interpretation. -
Contest [Issue 76] Continue The Story - Final Chapter V
Person_Random replied to Flexoo in Newspaper Archive
K Makes more sense. -
I has 26 after the GAME and weekly missions
-
Contest [Issue 76] Continue The Story - Final Chapter V
Person_Random replied to Flexoo in Newspaper Archive
Ok after reading some more, I think there is a problem with the 'I' in the story. you can't really do that unless carter was telling the story the whole time. I might be wrong... -
When are my articles gonna be published? unless they sucked :ph34r: :ph34r:
-
Contest [Issue 76] Continue The Story - Final Chapter V
Person_Random replied to Flexoo in Newspaper Archive
I kinda get it so it's ok. I have great reasoning skills...not really. -
planned The Remastered Mult-Kicking System
Person_Random replied to sensei_tanker in Ideas and Suggestions
I think he meant by shooting own teammates. -
Valid Select 3 maps you don't want to play via MM system
Person_Random replied to joe_mara in Ideas and Suggestions
And highways is pretty much gone after this. Maybe replace it with a better map. -
Valid Select 3 maps you don't want to play via MM system
Person_Random replied to joe_mara in Ideas and Suggestions
It's nice when you're winning, which is never for my alt and 10% for me. -
Contest [Issue 76] Continue The Story - Final Chapter V
Person_Random replied to Flexoo in Newspaper Archive
Just came back from writing class. So demoralized... -_- -_- :( -_- -_- -
Can't relate. Still in my M1 ranks...
-
I have no gifts so I can't relate.
-
valid Veteran Paints For Non E-sport players
Person_Random replied to Quora in Ideas and Suggestions
Nice but it'll take forever for me. -
Valid Select 3 maps you don't want to play via MM system
Person_Random replied to joe_mara in Ideas and Suggestions
Yassss Goodbye Highways! (and two other maps yet to be named) -
Contest [Issue 76] Continue The Story - Final Chapter V
Person_Random replied to Flexoo in Newspaper Archive
Don't trust me. I'm a bad writer. My contest results in writing class say so. -
Which turret is best for stealing kills and who's kill is easiest to steal
Person_Random replied to Coat in Archive
You can easily steal kills from smoky, and firebird steals kills (me...) -
Contest [Issue 76] Continue The Story - Final Chapter V
Person_Random replied to Flexoo in Newspaper Archive
I guess it's ok but maybe a slight change in POV(?) Not sure tbh but once I got disqualified for narrating from a different POV. (writing contests for class) -
Contest [Issue 76] Continue The Story - Final Chapter V
Person_Random replied to Flexoo in Newspaper Archive
noice -
But I don't and I just type nonsense. See look here: asklwoijn nkaema,. oaike PUM has tripped on a tripwire and fallen face first into hydrochloric acid.
-
[Forum Game] Make a #Hashtag that describes person above you!
Person_Random replied to hishamyas in Forum Games
#CantPronounceThatName -
Guido you could join news team and write other things so they won't have to do kit reviews.
-
Contest [Issue 76] Continue The Story - Final Chapter V
Person_Random replied to Flexoo in Newspaper Archive
They are in Oswald's house? At least that's how I interpreted it... It doesn't really seem like a specific setting. I didn't really specify if it was the house, but I guess it could be told that way too. -
But even paints in garage aren't worth it.
-
Good point. @GuidoFawkes: I kinda don't really care for kit reviews since I am not saving for M3 kits as a WO2. I don't need the equipment and I can't buy it either. So I guess you could just ignore it or send another guide to AWS. Hopefully, it's good and the Reporters let you publish it. P.S. How'd this turn into a full-on fight again? :unsure:
Jump to content











































































