-
Posts
464 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by P.4.R.K.O.U.R
-
Molly's - Chapter 11 [Tankiverse Fanfic]
P.4.R.K.O.U.R replied to Hippin_in_Hawaii in Writers' Corner
Here comes the instrument man we expected. -
Ohhhhh!!11!!1!!111!I just spelled 'yup' out aloud... Y U P Oh, that glare I got...
-
What does 1111!!!1! Mean?
-
Enticing
-
A pain in the... Firebird + Hunter
-
-876543210
-
Guide [Issue 80] The Go-To Guide: Tanki Photography
P.4.R.K.O.U.R replied to Magenta in Newspaper Archive
Umm... I don't care about correcting 4s to 'for's... Vikingfors :lol: -
What about a proton canon that shoots out a flat horizontal beam? It starts out as a small arc first which steadily expands while moving forward slowly. The farther it goes, the less is the damage. It will be the first turret of its kind to be able to damage many tanks that are not much close together. Turret kinda looks like a mix between isida and a CD player. Similar to this. (Not my pic)
-
-873 Mult go away!
-
[Forum Game] Nutella vs. The Rest Of The Chocolate World
P.4.R.K.O.U.R replied to Hex in Forum Games
21 -
-872 Mult go away!
-
Molly's - Chapter 11 [Tankiverse Fanfic]
P.4.R.K.O.U.R replied to Hippin_in_Hawaii in Writers' Corner
So you mean you are so ancient that you are an AWS ghost and eat opinion and guides instead of bread and butter? A balanced diet, I must say. -
Guide [Issue 80] The Go-To Guide: Tanki Photography
P.4.R.K.O.U.R replied to Magenta in Newspaper Archive
Not really. I found trouble. -
Guide [Issue 80] The Go-To Guide: Tanki Photography
P.4.R.K.O.U.R replied to Magenta in Newspaper Archive
-
Guide [Issue 80] The Go-To Guide: Tanki Photography
P.4.R.K.O.U.R replied to Magenta in Newspaper Archive
Me grateful.ALL HAIL MAGENTA! #GrammarNazi4Eva -
Testosterone
-
Sick Traitor Hunter + Smoky
Jump to content



























































