Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

P.4.R.K.O.U.R

Tanker
  • Posts

    464
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by P.4.R.K.O.U.R

  1. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Issue 81] Hek

    How the Hek do you write so wonderfully?
  2. Red Partying at my uncle’s on the occasion of Diwali has always been one of the things I can’t even think about not doing even for a single year. It has always been great fun (and yeah, it's a blast, pun lovers). The journey back from my uncle’s village is rather tiresome, with no means of transport available, but a fit person like me wouldn’t mind it. One such year I was returning home along the deserted “path”, if it could be called one. The sun was squashed against the horizon, which reminded me of the tomato prank Uncle played on Aunt. Spotting a hotel, I headed for my night’s stay. “All rooms are occupied, sir.” Said the manager. “All?!”, I was surprised, “there usually aren’t much visitors to these parts!” “This season there are lots of them-“ My eyes suddenly fell on the lone key hanging among the hooks on wall. “There’s probably one room left.” I said, smiling, and pointed at it. “But sir! That room beside the store is haunted-“ “Haunted?" I asked, slipping a ₹1000 note into his hand. “Take me there now, will you?” Haunted, indeed! Chaps these days… using such cheap means to get more money. *** A sound woke me up. Not a sound, to be specific. A melody. Someone playing a violin beautifully, although in the middle of the night. The music was charming. Whoever he or she was, must be experienced. It lasted around 15 minutes, and stopped rather abruptly. Curious as I was, I got up and put my ear on the door. No sound. I peered through the keyhole. The room was completely red, as if spray-painted, with a shelf and a couple pieces of furniture, all bright red. I could see no one there. Still wondering about the strange preferences and fashion of artists, I laid down on my bed and immediately fell asleep. *** The morning began with the rooster’s cry. I packed my belongings and walked up the stairs to check out. As I handed the keys to the manager, I was reminded of the night’s incident. “Does anyone live in the store room?” I have never seen such a response to such a simple question. He turned pale, and his jaw dropped open. “Y-You didn’t go to the s-store, did you?” He stuttered. “Why?” I asked, grinning. “In the room there’s a ghost of a violin player, isn’t there?” “Y-Yes… and that too with blood red eyes.”
  3. Lol No, wait. Rofl Still unsatisfying. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
  4. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    Molly's - Chapter 14 [Tankiverse Fanfic]

    Nice article. You approved it yourself?
  5. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] The Word Game

    Liner 103
  6. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    -1181 -40 more to reach previous record.
  7. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] 1,000,000 Posts

    37 665 It's been more than 4 years now and we are slightly above 30 000 which was predicted to be reached in 2 years.
  8. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    Why Do We Feel?

    Awesome!
  9. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    LOVE♥

    So lovers are druggers?
  10. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    -1109 I don't want to lose the title of 'the one' to an ordinary mult below. Hope it's a player. :ph34r:
  11. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    Fun Facts!

    I have a soy milk product above me!
  12. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    -1111 I am the one. Don't weigh a ton. Don't need a gun to get respect upon the street.
  13. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    -1110 ^I can hear you singing "I am the one"... Did you know there are 1111 topics in News And Announcements?
  14. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    -1109 I am calling 911. I can't bear this negativity.
×
×
  • Create New...