Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

P.4.R.K.O.U.R

Tanker
  • Posts

    464
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by P.4.R.K.O.U.R

  1. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    8-7=1 -871 I am back, spammers. :ph34r:
  2. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    Talk Computers!

    What about Indonesian currency?
  3. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Word Games

    Education
  4. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Combine Turrets with Hulls

    Vitamins Vulcan + Viking
  5. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    Last thing that made you LOL

    When I saw a jump hacker crashing into the pole in silence and self destructing. It was like flappy bird. :lol:
  6. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    Have you ever been heartbroken?

    Half a heart already meant that your heart was broken, and now the spiders are ready to break another 9. XD
  7. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    Molly's - Chapter 11 [Tankiverse Fanfic]

    You eatz opinion and guidez everyday? Iz Conq ur cheff?
  8. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    Molly's - Chapter 11 [Tankiverse Fanfic]

    Niceeeeeeee with a dozen 'e's.
  9. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    The Great Adventure

    Interesting is not negative...
  10. Make them tell jokes to the class.
  11. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    The Great Adventure

    *cough*
  12. I advise against it.
  13. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [fourm game] Rhymes

    Pee Too
  14. Don't worry bhai, acche din aane waale... Never mind...
  15. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    Have you ever been heartbroken?

    Does having 9 and a half hearts out of 10 in minecraft count?
  16. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Issue 80] Road To 1,000,000 Crystals

    But I don't need any... :ph34r:
  17. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    -81818181818 :ph34r: :ph34r:
  18. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Helpers vs Players

    -81818181818 :ph34r:
  19. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    Ideas for Maps!

    A MM map with permanent space mode? It can just be called Moon or something. I usually get to play on Magistral like two times a day, so people won't be much irritated by having to play on it again and again. Though I don't see why space mode can't be added to MM with very seldom appearance.
  20. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Combine Turrets with Hulls

    Railway Stations Isida + Vulcan?
  21. P.4.R.K.O.U.R

    [Forum Game] Word Games

    Agent
×
×
  • Create New...