Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Initiate

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 138
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Initiate

  1. Initiate

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Chainmail is sooo ugly.
  2. Initiate

    Bugs and Glitches Reports [Closed]

    If you go flying after touching a cliff, it counts it as hacking. I don't know why. Perhaps it's the auto-destruct mechanism kicking in.
  3. I noticed that when I played with my Hunter M2 6/10 I was put with Majors every battle, but when I play with Hornet M1 1/10 I'm often the highest rank in the battle. Same turret all the time - Shaft M2 7/10.
  4. Initiate

    Dissected: Combat

    The basics - learn how to get luck on your side. Is skillful and strategic combat really the most important thing in Tanki right now?
  5. Oh no, but don't see! said the doctor who had been taking tons of money to heal the guys sight.
  6. Yep. Go find a map with a supply drop underneath something, you'll see the box pops up. Saves you the GB :)
  7. Well, it pops up, but yeah. Whenever it's under something, it'll just pop up, like the old Madness if my memory of the videos back then serve me right. Like in Noise, the spot on the front ramp down to the blue base.
  8. "Run, undamaged-buyer, into your mammoth's apron strings" ;)
  9. Initiate

    A bit of feedback from an older player

    Compliment - devs have made the game boring enough that I don't waste all my time playing Tanki anymore because the addiction wears off so fast! Thanks Tanki!
  10. Initiate

    What do I do at this point?

    Good advice. Or, you can save up for Chiropractor and get Short-band Emitters, which means you're a force to be reckoned with at any range. Did no one else see this coming?... ;)
  11. Initiate

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Ha ha, everyone on here should know I'm just messin' with ya. I would say it's the best M2 kit is Chiropractor, but that battle is a bad example because 36 of those kills were with the JGR, sooo. ;)
  12. Initiate

    What to buy? Which is better?

    For anyone who doubts that Chiropractor is good...
  13. Initiate

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Well, um, I feel bad for them is all I can say...
  14. Initiate

    Most Liked Post

    Thanks. Oh, do you know where to find it? Shoot, this isn't hard :D Yet somehow my post didn't get a single like. I wasn't going for it :P
  15. Initiate

    Which gun or guns do you think need a nerf?

    Freeze is terrible in JGR at lower ranks... Freeze is the buyer's turret.
  16. Initiate

    Ideas for Maps!

    JGR changes The maps in JGR really need to be changed. First, Iran is a terrible JGR map. I usually just leave right away. Like, you gotta give the poor JGR some fighting chance. It's just filled with Viking/Freeze/Fires who use their OD to kill the JGR, only to get killed by another OD'd Viking. Second, Highways needs to go back to it's original length for JGR. There needs to be at least one map in which a Mammoth/Freeze can't dominate, no matter the skill or lack thereof of the player. No joke, a Mammoth Freeze won a game of Highways JGR, and they were the JGR twice, I think. Also, I know this has probably been brought up before, but JGR needs to go to PRO-battles. I know that I, for one, would love a long JGR game. They always end way too quickly. But, anyways, HBTY, signing off. (Hey @Tidebreaker! :D)
  17. Initiate

    Most Liked Post

    Hello everyone, Title says it all. Post a link to the most-liked post you can find on our very own Tanki forum. Or just give this a like and make this the most-liked post on the forum :ph34r:
  18. Looks like we had some really bad ideas this year :D 97 were implemented? Who's responsible now, Tanki or the players?
  19. 1. Yep, not gonna attempt it. 2. Not gonna try - if it happens, it happens. 3. I'm at 1K kills with about 6 hours of play time, so, yeah. I could do it, but I have a life, probably won't end up doing it. 4. Easy - I've played 6 hours of JGR this WAR (the only MM I've played) and I already have 35 JGR kills. So, yeah, this one is easy for me. If you check my profile, I currently have like 12 hours on JGR, and this is my main account. In total on my accounts I have logged a measly 15 hours as of now, so I'm no pro at JGR. Anyone can do it. 5. Wowo, easy peesy. I use Shaft on this account and Magnum on my other, @HBTY2. My full K/D on HBTY is 0.63, but only because I used to use Fire/Wasp. This is why I joined the WAR, to get a free paint. I know I can keep it up on both accounts. So I just get a bonus 3 of both containers, and possibly 30K crystals (not bad) and 100 supplies. 6. Yep, as you said, easy. I haven't played very much on @HBTY2, but with the JGR's OD counting towards this total, this is a 1 hour business.
  20. No, they treated me as a higher value target than the JGR :D Remember, I went to where the JGR had been camping for a while. No one had shot him...
  21. I literally just played an Osa JGR battle. The first JGR was killed after 31 kills, 2 seconds before the battle ended. But I was almost the only one that shot at the JGR - these were Majors and above. I thought, if the JGR can just camp on the bridge killing people, I can too, right? Wrong. I go up on the bridge (the JGR had left) and immediately three lasers are centred on me. I see the danger, drive off the side of the bridge. One volley of missiles are dodged, they hit the support of the bridge. I quickly go behind another pillar, another volley - this time cyclone - of missiles hit the pillar, I only receive enough dmg for half of my health to be gone. Then the third volley - again, cyclone - manages to find it's target, as the angle did not provide any cover. That sounds unrealistic, I know, but it happened, and there's two things. First, it was kinda cool to dodge the first two volleys. But seriously, how was the JGR not killed on the bridge? Were they all friends that joined at once? As a side note, why was I the only one below Major in one battle? Anyways... if you were wondering, the JGR was killed by a Mammoth who had his OD. Right at the end...
×
×
  • Create New...