Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Initiate

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 138
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Initiate

  1. Initiate

    What to buy? Which is better?

    But with Magnum and Shaft Hunter is better. I agree in some cases, but overall Hunter is better IMHO.
  2. Initiate

    Overdrives are here!

    Sorry, calculated wrong. That's 25 meters. Odd, 25 meters didn't work for me.
  3. Initiate

    Overdrives are here!

    Wait a moment.
  4. Bobruisk is conquered!
  5. Initiate

    Overdrives are here!

    As I'm actually involved in this, I'll answer. That's about 15 metres I'd guesstimate, definitely not 30.
  6. Initiate

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Umm, no, you won't be killing my Hunter anytime soon. But even if you do, my K/D is already a mess so it doesn't matter :D
  7. Initiate

    What to buy? Which is better?

    No, it's a beauty. MUCH nicer then Dic and better than Vik.
  8. Initiate

    What to buy? Which is better?

    It depends on the turret. For some reason I can't play Magnum with Viking or Dictator (I have all medium hull M1s accidentally on @HBTY2) but I love it with Hunter. I also can't play Twins with Hunter butI can with Viking, and Dictator with Twins is borderline. If I had to choose between Shaft and the hulls, it would be Hunter waaaay in front, then Dictator slightly in front of Viking. So yeah, I'm confusing :)
  9. Initiate

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Oh yeah, I know you friended me but once you do you have to respond to me in chat when I try to give you advice. Looks are what you're going for here? :D Sad, I'm two MUs short of you. My Hunter M2 is 6/10 and my Shaft M2 is 7/10.
  10. Initiate

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Unnecessary question. Oh wait, was this awhile ago? Anyways, consider the answer as a resounding YES!
  11. Initiate

    What to buy? Which is better?

    No problem. If you want M2s, just know before you ask that we'll both say Chiropractor ;)
  12. Why on earth did you spend 50K on a drone at your rank? That's just stupid! I admit, I spent 10K but I realized the mistake and never spent more.
  13. Initiate

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Lol. Almost the same advice :)
  14. Initiate

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Please, my friend, no idle flattery :P On a serious note, except perhaps for the 10th birthday I doubt you're gonna be seeing any 50% offs anytime soon. Ask @Tidebreaker for first-hand experience, but I believe that with recent nerfs to R-F alt you'll be better with S-b E's. Obviously, don't take it from me because ranks make it different, but I would recommend the first option but get Vandal kit instead of Master of the Taiga. Right now, in my ranks, Hunter is much better. Maybe ODs will get nerfed/buffed but right now Hunter has a more powerful OD and better overall gameplay. Then, buy Centaur but skip the R-F alt and use the Short-band Emitters, which you probably already have. That saves you the crystals. Anyways, that's just my quick opinion.
  15. Initiate

    What to buy? Which is better?

    How rich are you?
  16. Initiate

    Overdrives are here!

    No.
  17. Initiate

    Tanki: Are. you. listening?

    Congrats on ranking!
  18. Initiate

    Revamp this game, please

    Start coding. I'll be the first account :P If you actually do, please invite me to test it. Assuming it is a copy of Tanki...
  19. Initiate

    Ideas For Tanki Online's 10th Birthday?

    JA! Es ist eine gut idee!
  20. I think he means trend. There were graphs given by Vik and lssimo in the ODs are Here! topic.
  21. Initiate

    Parkour Discussion / Q&A

    Thanks.
  22. Initiate

    Overdrives are here!

    Okay, I tested it. The distance I last saw it work at is 22.5 metres, and (going in increments of 2.5 metres) 25 metres did not work. This is based offthe measurements given somewhere (I forget where) in which Viking is 5.2 metres long and each prop- eg. line in the wall - is 5 metres. Using this, 22.5 metres DID work, but 25 metres did not. So, it's not 30 metres, and wolverine was pretty accurate.
  23. Initiate

    Parkour Discussion / Q&A

    Do higher Modifications have better impact? In regards to parkour.
  24. Initiate

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Yep, until I see it - in battle. Ugliest and most inefficient combo ever. I thought that too, when I was noob and ignorant. :D I kinda feel like you have to do what SEALs do: bully the new guys on the forum.
×
×
  • Create New...