Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Initiate

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 138
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Initiate

  1. Initiate

    Bugs and Glitches Reports [Closed]

    I found this bug while I was playing Desert JGR. I have nicknamed it "ODs". Basically, what happened, is that the developers (collectively "Tanki") released a bad update that causes massive amounts of lag. It affects almost every aspect of the game: movement (obviously), the ability to use the said overdrives, the ability to play, the ability to enjoy the game. So, basically, it ruins the game. I think this could be easily fixed, but as I am no expert with this coding language, I don't know how long it would take to remove overdrives. However, if Tanki does not remove the overdrives, they will have to fix the servers so that they are not overloaded when the players ("Players") are trying to do what they were supposed to do, originally. Play the game. However, it is achieving the biggest goal nowadays, because, despite the massive lag, the ODs as well as several other trash updates have caused tons of players to buy stuff. I was planning on spending $200 worth at least in the next half year, but I am seriously reconsidering that decision. I hope the OD bug will be fixed.
  2. And now we see if has looked at this. Reply if you did :D
  3. Concorde once again - clever, makes sense.
  4. Initiate

    War of Super Powers

    It works, on PC it didn't show I was on for about a day, after which I showed up. It takes SO LONG to update, though.
  5. I'm using Titan on my new account (actually given by someone I know) with Vulcan, should I buy Mammoth? Or just wait for M1 Mammoth?
  6. Initiate

    Let's Discuss Juggernaut

    I saw a Third Lieutenant Mammoth/Freeze M0 in Highways JGR...
  7. Initiate

    Loose Ends

    Make that Americans... remember, this is a Russian game. Wanna get banned? :D
  8. Initiate

    Let's Discuss Juggernaut

    Oh look, 3 minute average waiting time for JGR...
  9. Initiate

    Let's Discuss Juggernaut

    Question and answer book, here I come... oh wait, @Maf already said he didn't think there were any...
  10. Initiate

    If the Devs Left

    Thanks for the answers. I was just curious.
  11. Initiate

    Let's Discuss Juggernaut

    Yeah, but apparently there is no limit to rank gaps. So... there weren't 8 other people trying to play JGR?
  12. Initiate

    Let's Discuss Juggernaut

    No offence, but I can't be put in to a JGR battle at all. I keep timing out of the loading queue, which I think is 4 minutes. To be clear, it's not that it doesn't load, it's that I'm not even placed in a battle. Other modes, yes, but JGR doesn't work.
  13. Initiate

    Feelings & moments we've all had in Tanki Online

    The moment when you think you're playing for blue and you have a hornet's OD on your team, and you try to shoot your team because your forgot you were red. That happened to me yesterday :D
  14. Initiate

    If the Devs Left

    Perhaps this is not the right place to post this. Mods can move it. If the devs just quit - stopped doing their jobs, skadoodled, whatever you want to call it, would the game go on? Like, if they left all the unfixed bugs unfixed, would the game crash, or would it keep functioning normally without any updates? I thought I would come on and ask this, considering I am about to be kicked from the waiting queue for JGR for the 3rd time... - HBTY
  15. That is ridiculous. HBTY3, coming up :) Why is Mammy better IYO?
  16. Initiate

    War of Super Powers

    But he's a buyer, so he could have M4s. Anyways, yes, Rio is not suited to Shaft, but we were both using it, so he just had the better hull (okay, more HP - Hunter is better :D) Anyways, yeah those freezes are annoying. I'll just target any and all people using freeze whether I'm JGR or not - I remember this one guy kept spawning in my sight in Parma JGR and was using Dictator so he never had time to escape. I shot him like three times in a row, I think those were his only three spawns during that period.
  17. Initiate

    War of Super Powers

    Look above. Free paint. Oh wait, paints are worthless. Okay, whatever. Free paint. I gotcha. Look at "Stupidest sight in Tanki Today" :D Did you see that brig halfway down the list? What a noob, M3s but couldn't get to close to the top.
  18. Initiate

    War of Super Powers

    Shaft all the way, amiright?
  19. Initiate

    War of Super Powers

    Lol I just bought the Tarantula paint for 10K because it looks okay... then I just get a K/D over 1.00 (easy, Shaft and Magnum are the weapons I use on my two accounts), and drop the golds for myself. Next thing you know, I got the paint for free :D
  20. Initiate

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    "And now for my next account..."
  21. You should have left... okay maybe not. But still, most combos could do that with a skilled player. Anyways, this is stupid: 10 rank spread... M1s vs. full M3s (I checked). Like, I get a F2P brig, but a buyer brig? Against a WO4? Anyways, Rio is also a terrible JGR map.
  22. Initiate

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Well, did you say your current M2s were almost M3? If you can have enough crystals to MU your current pair, get another kit, then MU that, then get an M3 kit and MU that, go ahead... but then you're stuck with 1 M3 kit when the time comes for lack of crystals. I think you should stick with your current M2s, MU them to M3, then get an M3 kit and get a head start MUing that. Then you get two M3 pairs, one of which is being MUed to M4. It still takes a lot of crystals, but saves you some. Meh, forget it. That kit won't do you good at WO4. Just save up and get Anaconda. It's a waste to get one turret for the price of the whole kit (especially an M1 at WO4), unless you really need to get the prots, in which case just buy the M2 kit. Hey there, looks like you're having doubts about what to get. Judging from your question and situation, I'd recommend Chiropractor.
  23. Initiate

    Extremely rare occurrances

    I didn't even check if someone replied to you. Like, uhhhh... he's above brig, he can get M4s. Also, he has M3s. Check <https://ratings.tankionline.com/en/user/4MATIC>. But, finally, he's a buyer, so yeah.
  24. Initiate

    Overdrives are here!

    Start at M0s and whatever rank you unlock Shaft at. Then try it there, not against pros buyers like me :D
  25. Well, I'm already at Hunter M2 so I'm certainly not going down to Viking M1 :) I don't think I'll get Viking M2. But one thing, you said M1 has 1390 HP. Kindly remember that M0 mediums start at 1500 :)
×
×
  • Create New...