Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Initiate

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 138
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Initiate

  1. Initiate

    Test Server Watch

    Does that mean you can't use addscore?
  2. Wow, sorry for starting the argument :)
  3. Initiate

    Test Server Watch

    HTML5 server is open, I got Second Lieutenant with 10 Million crystals - not a bad situation :)
  4. Initiate

    Petition for Fairer Gameplay

    Just making sure that everyone that agrees with this is sending it to their friends? I've sent it to two friends only, but tell them to send it to their friends and we will have a full blown revolution in no time at all! Just kidding Tanki, I'm not trying to overthrow you. Love the game, some aspects need to be changed though.
  5. Initiate

    Brighten up with the Holi Bundle!

    Oh it's in the skybox - I was thinking that I'd gone pretty much everywhere there is to go in Rio when doing Space parkour, but there's no skybox in space mode.
  6. Initiate

    Virtual or Reality?

    Sure, but what hull?
  7. Initiate

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Oh no, this is where the 2000 comes in? :) Who? It's a matter of what is the best decision you could make :) Not a person. Look carefully at my PM, specifically the third paragraph (I think).
  8. Initiate

    Track Patterns and Smoke effects

    Not sure, I've never played it. I just saw a video where there were track marks for ~4 seconds, just like the idea. I think it's been copied from Tanki X, which isn't necessarily bad, just pointing it out.
  9. Initiate

    Petition for Fairer Gameplay

    I know, right? How does it decide who gets the kill? Whoever does more damage? Because I've several times got a kill with fire after trying to get 5 points by assisting, then getting 89 damage and killing them - my first damage, while they are still under fire from another close range weapon. Yeah, he knows. See below. It is most certainly OP if you have M3 before WO1. With the alt there's no freezing power, and that specific alt has just been nerfed. Below WO5? It's below WO1 right now!
  10. Initiate

    Petition for Fairer Gameplay

    I think everyone wants MM gone, but the devs have clearly demonstrated that it is a no can do. So let's just improve what we have.
  11. Initiate

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Wow, are you stalking me? :) Did you get my PM? Customer Support will email back within 15 hours from now. At WO5? You'd have to be a buyer, and I am firmly against anyone that buys. May as well trick their friends into buying stuff :rolleyes: Are you calling me an investment? Maybe you mean I'm a good person to invest in? Definitely a good choice, possibly the second best choice one could make :)
  12. Initiate

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    No, I meant M3. I can count to 10, obviously you can't though: 1, 3, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Just kidding, Wow, I said that wrong. I meant I don't spend any money. A friend of mine is buying Chiropractor kit for me, so I get it for free :) I now have one P2W account...
  13. Initiate

    Who Helped You Most in the Game?

    Actually, my first response was a joke except for @Tidebreaker. In reality, the person who helped me most was , because she taught me XP/BP, got me in to a clan, and helped me find a circle of nice friends. Thanks !
  14. Initiate

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Not having MUed
  15. Initiate

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Is that a good thing?
  16. Initiate

    Petition for Fairer Gameplay

    We've got a problem... a big problem. Somebody at Master Sergeant can get a turret that should be available at Marshal? No offence Tanki, but that is downright unfair, if a buyer can get an M3 at that rank when the vast majority of people playing them would have M0s. At my alt's rank with M0s, I played a buyer that had an M2 combo, but Freeze M3 on top of Hunter M2 is way too OP. Same with Titan/Smoky M2, which is available at Gefreiter. Vote yes in the poll above to vote for fairer gameplay and less advantages for buyers. Let's change this game together! I will send the link to this topic to the devs when we reach 1K votes, and will continue to send it in every thousand until they listen to what the players want! Send this to all your friends! I know the devs will not remove buying, so I am not trying to do so. I am trying to reduce the number of ranks between getting equipment regularly or in a kit in the shop.
  17. Initiate

    Who Helped You Most in the Game?

    How did he do that?
  18. Initiate

    Let's Discuss Matchmaking

    ikr I can be forced to fight an M3 freeze at my rank... even as low as Master Corporal i've played ranks where buyers can have M3 freeze... it's so unfair. Look at my poll "Poll: New Server" on Ideas and Suggestions.
  19. Initiate

    Who Helped You Most in the Game?

    Hey, I meant players and/or limbs :) Seriously, I meant players.
  20. Initiate

    Let's Discuss Matchmaking

    I was playing on my alt account @HBTY2 and I was playing, with my M0s since its First Sergeant, an M2 Hornet/Isida, at the rank of WO2. Like, c'mon, a WO2 buyer against First Sergeant F2P players?
  21. Initiate

    Women’s Faction wins Gender WAR

    of course they're out of ideas. What people think Gender war is a good idea?
  22. Initiate

    Brighten up with the Holi Bundle!

    I don't really care, sorry. I'm not angry, but you say this, and give recognition to this festival, but give absolutely no recognition to Christmas because it is a Christian holiday? Like, no offence, stop saying things like this. Just put in absolutely none of the religious holidays, or every single one. Have fun developing all the paints... and sales... Wait, Rio has a Christ the Redeemer statue? Where? I agree with CooperO that these are landmarks, not religious things in Tanki.
  23. Initiate

    Brighten up with the Holi Bundle!

    Tanki becoming diverse?!!?? lol Okay, here lies the big problem. Quoting the page that was linked in the above post, "Holi is an ancient Hindu religious festival..." Okay - so Tanki is celebrating one religion's festival? Look, don't even try to argue that it's fine because it says right after that quote that "...which has become popular with non-Hindus in many parts of South Asia, as well as people of other communities outside Asia." Would you argue that Christmas is not popular with people who aren't Christians? I'm fine with not having Christmas - I don't care, I know Tanki is secular so I understand that they wouldn't have a holiday on here that is religious - but for goodness' sake, either put every single religious holiday in to the game, or NONE! Smarten up, Tanki.
  24. Initiate

    Who Helped You Most in the Game?

    Ha ha, I meant players and/or limbs :)
  25. Initiate

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    I'm about to get shaft M3 without spending any money! At WO5 that is super OP :)
×
×
  • Create New...