Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    See ya.

    Scanning your entries in newspaper were awesome as you, Sadly we won't see it till you are back. Good bye, see you again. :(
  2. Rayyan

    Test Drives and personal discounts!

    Welcome to the unlucky club :(
  3. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Am having schools T_T
  4. Rayyan

    secret LOVE ♥♥♥

    Prevention is better than cure, I hope you got it.
  5. Rayyan

    secret LOVE ♥♥♥

    What if she get to know that you love her and you write about your love life in this Fraudy-old-forum?
  6. Why don't I understand that?
  7. Rayyan

    secret LOVE ♥♥♥

    And why are you revealing that bro?
  8. Rayyan

    secret LOVE ♥♥♥

    I don't know why you guys just reveal your love's identity. After all the story gonna be wrecked.
  9. Rayyan

    Premium is coming. Any last words?

    Yetio please kindly stop it.
  10. Rayyan

    Premium is coming. Any last words?

    This going much farther. Stop or get destroyed.
  11. Rayyan

    Premium is coming. Any last words?

    Yetio, I don't want start an argument. Please stop!
  12. Rayyan

    Free Advice

    isida m2 or fire m2? Which is better for fast ranking.
  13. Rayyan

    Premium is coming. Any last words?

    Fixed. Now stop fixing.
  14. Rayyan

    Typical Online Game Lifespan

    You've no idea. The owners of " I quit " threads are so addicted to the game that they don't leave. And no need to panic.
  15. Rayyan

    Airsoft guns

    Nerf's guns are better than that.
  16. Rayyan

    Premium is coming. Any last words?

    Give another shot to devs, guys.
  17. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    When is the next event? Rsully if you want to pm @poly_the_cool, you are requested to pm me.
  18. gonna use it soon. 1'st let me show it to my friends :P http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=231196&p=5086370
  19. This is my editing over your design. :D Nice I appreciate your work even I am a designer in basics....
×
×
  • Create New...