-
Posts
4 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Rayyan
-
Bro, I mean uncle we want the paint's protection to 0%. Why are you guys releasing very bad updates to close the game or what. Mods don't dare to hide my posts or topics I am serious about this. I wasted my half life on this game!
-
^ you are in full battle.
-
ar you in the game?
-
3 baje kaune school mein ho tum? mere choottiya chalre...
-
Give them a chance, let them start the game we play try it if no I leave it....
-
mein ek topic banaya aur mods na hide kardiya T_T
-
Come lets clean up!!! :)
-
I was/am a kid so I just named it as alvinandthechip and I had level 27 National commando named as alvin2407 A level 23 royal gunner named as simon2407 lvl 28 gunner named as theodore2407
-
Guys, we all know tanki wants money right?! Why not remove XT turrets/hulls from shop and be in missions. But make it 25% more chances to get in missions. Also allow them to go in pro pass battle without pro pass. It will be equally fair for both buyers and non buyers! Like if you like this idea quote and say dislike if you hate it.
-
Guys lets toilet around cause I am bored of reading that vlog 63 comments.
-
Guys they hided my topic T_T
-
It's sad to see you go darren . Bye. May your soul rest in peace @Darren4Turbo 16/01/2015 - 12/10/2015 .
-
Shadow, I do know you. You are wiki editor that's why you've to be against us. :(
-
I kinda don't understand me 13 to old for this so in different way, please!
-
Guys remember what Hazel said? "forum is minority, game is majority." The players within forum are the tankers who make new accounts. for example Forum players = 97 % of whole tanki with more than 2 accounts 1% = non forum users 1% = newbies 1% = blocked accounts.
-
I'll narrate you a story. Once upon a time there was a group of 16 below gamers, they played games like battlefield heroes, need for speed world, bfp4f, cod, club penguin etc. this all games had either membership or premium account and all games were closed. But there was a hope a new game for this games called "Tanki online". They saw that it doesn't have something called membership or premium account. Now they find that this virtual world game extends it greed and made it's decision to close.
-
Всем привет))) сегодня выходные провела с пользой))) в реале, даже ЕЗ не прошла))) P.S. Случайно наткнулась на последний летсплейчик от Проказника))) он играет 15-ти минутку и рассказывает про последний ВБ))) там столько всего лестного можно услышать про игру и разрабов))) просто жуть 18+ однозначно))) Мне вот интересно услышать мнение Максима по этому поводу))) их знаменитые и хваленые рекламщики ТО на ютубе))) не очень то рекламируют премиум танки))) И если я куплю премиум танчик, то по их мнению стану называться(очень уж нелестным словом))) Hello ) ) ) today held a weekend with benefit ) ) ) in the real world , even EZ did not pass ))): o P.S. Stumbled on the last letspleychik by pranksters ) ) ) he is playing 15- minute and tells the story of the last WB) ) ) there is so much flattering can be heard about the game , and developers ) ) ) just horror uniquely 18+ ))): ph34r: I am now interested to hear the opinion of Maxim on this subject ) ) ) their famous and vaunted advertisers TO on YouTube ) ) ) is not very advertised premium tanks ))) And if I buy premium Tanchiki , then they think I will be called ( very much unflattering words ))): D
-
I am surfing on ru community...
-
#NoPremiumAccounts
-
So true. And if the flash player is remove, computers which doesn't have great specs will not allow us to play unity tanki :(.
-
Guys it's not about unity, it's all about premium. Imagine if you are a kid (non buyer) you parent doesn't allow you to spend money on games and you see a premium tank coming with xt viking thunder pwning you off. Guys why not just drop this discussion and enjoy last minutes of free to play tanki! :)
Jump to content











































































