Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    When she decides pm me.
  2. Rayyan

    “PAKISTANI ROCKS” (3D INTROS)

    Actuall I said to make the name of intro as RRECHARGED.
  3. We love taking challenges, so it's on!
  4. Hide this and copy we do it next issue.
  5. Rayyan

    Tanki Writers Group [TWG]

    I am issue editor I make stuff like one above.
  6. Rayyan

    Myths and rumours answered

    One favor guys can anyone give me a small yellow color skype icon
  7. Rayyan

    Myths and rumours answered

    Hey damny I got my inactive clan closed on 5 of october can I create other one?
  8. Rayyan

    Tanki Writers Group [TWG]

    I am editor... not writer (O-O)
  9. Rayyan

    Tanki Writers Group [TWG]

    can I be a member too?
  10. Rayyan

    “PAKISTANI ROCKS” (3D INTROS)

    When will I get it?
  11. Rayyan

    [Issue 38] How To Mitigate Lags

    Nice one Trinitrotoluene
  12. Rayyan

    [Issue 2] Tanki's Writers Group

    Sorry if it's bad. It's my first time.
  13. Rayyan

    [Issue 2] Tanki's Writers Group

  14. Rayyan

    Best Console!

    Wii or Wii U both are best.
  15. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
  16. he guys lets clean some stuff shall we?
  17. Rayyan

    Myths and rumours answered

    I did it for you and me both!!!
×
×
  • Create New...