Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    Myths and rumours answered

    Why not add canyon and deck-9
  2. Rayyan

    Announce your epicness questionnaire

    1. How long have you been playing Tanki Online? Actually a year if I conclude my other accounts, in this account 6-8 months. 2. How did you find TO? My cousin recruited me yeah on older account. 3. What are your favorite maps? Polygon, stadium, garder and sandbox 4. How many hours a day do you spend playing? 5 - 6 5. How much money have you invested in the game? I am not gonna tell you that... 6. What is your favorite turret and hull combination? rail hornet 7. What is the game missing? Old maps as canyon and deck-9
  3. Rayyan

    Ask Me Anything!

    will this guy's name will come in [mem ber=''] form?
  4. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    I am in poly_the_cool
  5. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Guess the Rank

    going to be :( general?
  6. Rayyan

    [Forum Game] Cities

    london?!
  7. We won't move forward without you soldier,
  8. Anonono I mean nonono it's not like that sha will also come like penguin after 7 or 8 days.
  9. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    That's simple but what equipmentequipment?
  10. I need a transparent background and font in red color +tank in white color please
  11. So toilet paper group is disassembling
  12. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    When and how to play?
  13. Rayyan

    Myths and rumours answered

    Guys I have a better idea... delete this topic don't blame admins and mods go play tanki rank and earn crystals buy some equipment show it off to your friends
  14. Rayyan

    Myths and rumours answered

    Sami I kinda don't understand whats your point bro... explain it please...
×
×
  • Create New...