Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Rayyan

Tanker
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rayyan

  1. Rayyan

    Myths and rumours answered

    I think the thread got deleted because it was breaking rules.. :easypeasy: And some times developers be like No offense. I am trying to bring some happiness to stop this war between devs and players.
  2. Stop asking "Can I join"!!!!
  3. Rayyan

    Myths and rumours answered

    Nah bro, no need to fear ... You've to just keep calm apologize the clan mods make your clan again and don't repeat the mistake...
  4. Rayyan

    Navaratri

    oh....
  5. Rayyan

    Myths and rumours answered

    Guys, ok we all are infected by Arabian's thoughts.. I ain't saying that Arabian is having a bad mind he only wants his game etc. He has a good mind but after a long thinking referring to comments etc. I have been come to a point that a game needs money to develop and they are releasing unity version so they need money for developing the game... I hope you all can understand. and all
  6. Rayyan

    Myths and rumours answered

    Guys, will this be in history of tanki?
  7. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    You are in.
  8. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    Nah nah nah. It's always give respect and take respect not take respect and give respect... Understand what I mean sister.
  9. Rayyan

    Navaratri

    Looks like... are you an Indian?
  10. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    more 4 to go.
  11. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    more 4 to go.
  12. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Happy Birthday bhaiiya.
  13. Rayyan

    [Issue 2] A Poem to reporters {TWG}

    Ahh Future reporter confirmed!
  14. Rayyan

    Mini Games Club

    Sully what abut juniors?
  15. Another easy game. 01's rankup.
  16. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Ahh ostrica ji aap hindi bolsakte hai?
  17. Rayyan

    Episode 63 of the V-LOG is here

    Bro us low rankers are too noob to fight protection paints which is 15% As I a m basically a XP user so I have 30% rail fracture but that only counts rail. THis paint has protection to all 8 turrets + mine if even take 5 % total protection it gives it 5*8=40 40% protection. where as if 20% from all isida m2 can't beat him with one full reload if he uses mammy m1
  18. Rayyan

    [IND] Indian Players

    Youtube pe report button chalta hai....
×
×
  • Create New...