Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

marc.anthony

Tanker
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marc.anthony

  1. marc.anthony

    The most annoying Gun

    Yep.What he said ^
  2. marc.anthony

    Ink Splash:[Forum Game]A tankman's worst fears

    So true....... Here's something I hate.. the noobs that don't let you keep the flag but let you die and then take it and get all the points. This happened to my cousin today.
  3. marc.anthony

    Story Speedsters vs Destroyers

    You're a number dude! :P Just kidding........But I'm 12
  4. marc.anthony

    4 Word Story Game

    ....who ate marc.anthony.......
  5. marc.anthony

    The most annoying Gun

    Yeah,yeah,go ahead and laugh.Like you're so perfect you've never made a mistake in your life.
  6. marc.anthony

    Who wants me to leave ?

    +1,000,000
  7. marc.anthony

    Who wants me to leave ?

    Yeah......cheap probably waited 2 years at least to become this famous.
  8. marc.anthony

    xbox VS ps3

    PS2!!!!
  9. marc.anthony

    [Game] Tanki version of music

    Yes Ryan! :P :P :P And Ryan has right to condemn me and vice-versa.
  10. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player marc.anthony has been banned for a week.Reason:Thinking that armenia was banned. Edited by JamesM10
  11. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    hold on.How did armenia come back?He was banned by MizARee
  12. marc.anthony

    The most annoying Gun

    Freezes should be nerfed by 20
  13. marc.anthony

    The Truth Rage

    BTW,he isn't trapped,as most of the people there are on his team
  14. marc.anthony

    Are there any charges for using a debit card?

    Why don't you ask FBI this?PM him.He's really helpful that way.
  15. marc.anthony

    Ink Splash:[Forum Game]A tankman's worst fears

    Winning a contest when I'm a Generalissimo and I don't have any thing to spend the money on.
  16. marc.anthony

    Happy Birthday BarbaFenner89!

    Happy Birthday!
  17. marc.anthony

    SuperNick95's Fan Club

    Ok then lock this.
  18. marc.anthony

    Supplies

    Thanks! :tank: :fire_r: :fire_l:
  19. marc.anthony

    FBI'S FAN CLUB

    SuperNick's is there.
  20. marc.anthony

    SuperNick95's Fan Club

    Members: @marc.anthony @umerlodhi If you want to join,post here.
  21. marc.anthony

    Ink Splash:[Forum Game]A tankman's worst fears

    I get a mini one every time I see one.
  22. marc.anthony

    The most annoying Gun

    I die.....mostly.:D
  23. marc.anthony

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for getting banned.
×
×
  • Create New...