Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Ranger7

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 607
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ranger7

  1. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for having this symbol in your username: _
  2. Yes, but the speed of it minuses that bounus. I dont really know how to take a screenshot (Cause when I hit the button for it, I dont know were the screen-shot goes to, because I dont see a folder anywhere, BUT, Ask any these people (Who have seen my thunder and viking in action) : The-Ice-Dragon, Hogree, Skitee, Tommy60... I think there are others, but I know these have seen it, and BTW I KNOW Tommy will agree. Try fighting him... He pwns!!! (With Thunder and Viking M3) First of all you somehow you agreed all Mammy users are clumsy so first of all I have now a bit less respect for you. I am not talking about you and stop trying to give out examples of people who are great with the combo because there are other people who are great with the Mammy also (like me). Now you are making such a big deal out of it, and no matter what skill is the key not your tank >.>. End of Conversation. :( Really? Well, I didnt agree that all mamouth users are clumsy. I said that mamouth is slow.... Please understand my opinion, and yes, you do have a point about skill :-)
  3. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for banning a guy who quoted on this topic
  4. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned cause I saw you today
  5. Ranger7

    Picture Wars-Forum Game

    +1 :lol: Way weird. Nice job though
  6. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for banning me
  7. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned cause I have M3 rail
  8. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for banning for no reason
  9. Ranger7

    Snowman Gun ~ Gp Guide

    Good to have that one on your side! :P
  10. +1 I use thunder M2 and it PWNS!!
  11. Ranger7

    2 hours left till party!!!

    2 min left!! :)
  12. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned cause you did
  13. Ranger7

    How many crystals do you have?

    Im buying 6k tomorrow But no DCC? :O You don't buy crystals that way if you want your money's worth!Yes, I will wait till I get it (But I think that the sale lasts for a few days, right??)
  14. Ranger7

    Photos of your tank

    Its actually M1 :/
  15. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    The user xXT560Xx has been banned. Reason: 1. Banning me 2. Banning the guy that posted above him (Aka me) 3. For acusing me of not listing the proper way
  16. Yes, but the speed of it minuses that bounus. I dont really know how to take a screenshot (Cause when I hit the button for it, I dont know were the screen-shot goes to, because I dont see a folder anywhere, BUT, Ask any these people (Who have seen my thunder and viking in action) : The-Ice-Dragon, Hogree, Skitee, Tommy60... I think there are others, but I know these have seen it, and BTW I KNOW Tommy will agree. Try fighting him... He pwns!!! (With Thunder and Viking M3)
  17. Ranger7

    How many crystals do you have?

    Im buying 6k tomorrow
  18. Ranger7

    **The Tournament of the Tanks**

    Wow, you did a really nice job of setting up this. I will join, because it is very neat. Could I be a administrator or a forum moderator??? Tell me if these positions are open. If so, please PM me. Thx, Ranger
  19. That to... But if say they were both using thunder' date=' Viking could probably dodge the others shots....[/quote']So could the Mammoth -__- I think that mamoth would be a little to slow:/
  20. That to... But if say they were both using thunder, Viking could probably dodge the others shots....
×
×
  • Create New...