-
Posts
1 607 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Ranger7
-
Banned cause Im obviously not, Im just having fun watching you get mad :lol:
-
O.O I really dont beileve this.... if it is true, how, may I ask, has McDonalds remained popular?? I mean seriously, its a lie.
-
Banned cause I banned you
-
Banned for postin a pic
-
Hmm, then I think mamoth is the way to go :-) (but since I would use viking, I didnt read your post and voted viking...)
-
I think that Mammoth and thunder M2 is your best choice since the isida isnt so great higher up... while thunder M2 pwns and still has the M3 upgrade to own :)
-
Banned for being a contaminated poster :mrgreen:
-
RAIL/WASP BATTLE TONIGHT FRIDAY 3/2/12 USA 1 hour after restart (Revived)
Ranger7 replied to r_Queenz0 in Archive
Yes -
Banned for banning the most inteligent, Chuck Norris-like person in the universe :mrgreen:
-
RAIL/WASP BATTLE TONIGHT FRIDAY 3/2/12 USA 1 hour after restart (Revived)
Ranger7 replied to r_Queenz0 in Archive
-
I remember getting pwned by skit
-
Banned cause you dont know if he dosent cause that pic wasnt pretty :lol:
-
RAIL/WASP BATTLE TONIGHT FRIDAY 3/2/12 USA 1 hour after restart (Revived)
Ranger7 replied to r_Queenz0 in Archive
Okay, Im so doing it this time! :twisted: P.S. can we do esplanade?? It keep to noobish noobs from joining with other combos, and its big and fun! :-) -
Hmm. Go with viking
-
Queenze gave him permission. He asked :!: Dude... You really need to rethink that, cause I dont think anyone of us in the contest is arab, and besides, (No offence) But the pooping santa is probably the best. (Even better than mine :cry: ) Joojoo is a girl and she has many voted so she shall win Derek posted forum link in tanki group and tell everyone to vote for cablaz is that cheating? 8) Oh, whoops. Anyway, whos derek??
-
Queenze gave him permission. He asked :!: Dude... You really need to rethink that, cause I dont think anyone of us in the contest is arab, and besides, (No offence) But the pooping santa is probably the best. (Even better than mine :cry: )
-
RAIL/WASP BATTLE TONIGHT FRIDAY 3/2/12 USA 1 hour after restart (Revived)
Ranger7 replied to r_Queenz0 in Archive
So, Are no power ups allowed?? (Plz dont call them "drugs" in front of me, that allowes me to use em' ) -
..... Well, never mind then
-
Umm, sorry, but since your winning, the losers want you out so they can get more votes... sorry. Should have thought of that dude :roll: hehe, I am not even in the contest, I am just saying what is needed to be told. Lol, but I am :mrgreen: Mwahahahah! My plan is working perfectly! :twisted:
-
Umm, sorry, but since your winning, the losers want you out so they can get more votes... sorry. Should have thought of that dude :roll:
-
RAIL/WASP BATTLE TONIGHT FRIDAY 3/2/12 USA 1 hour after restart (Revived)
Ranger7 replied to r_Queenz0 in Archive
I will have to try to play next time, cause it would help me alot XP wise, (Since the generals and marshals there only have wasp/rail) as I am W04 :twisted: Mwahahaha!! -
Down with Jo0oj0!!! (Lol, JK)
-
Please vote for me! :mrgreen:
Jump to content


































































