Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Ranger7

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 607
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ranger7

  1. Ranger7

    Cna yuo raed tihs?

    inist taht cool!!! 8)
  2. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Sad ( :shock: Well, good luck next time :) )
  3. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    Mad BTW how did the battle go?
  4. Ranger7

    Ask me

    I am 12 too! Anyway, what gun do you use??
  5. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] Associated Words

    :shock: Insult!!!! :!: (LOL!!)
  6. Ranger7

    What to buy? What to use?

    M1 shaft for shure
  7. Ranger7

    Custom made paints!

    I really love the US military. Thats what I want to be in, and I want to be a Captain in it to!! 8)
  8. Actually, I kinda like them too...
  9. Ranger7

    Who is a good example?

    Poor DaSpammer! :lol: And I'd say Snyper22, MrBurks, and other clan mates of the 5th Tank Battalion He is actually a good guy, really :) I would like to thank all on the forum for helping me, cause at first I thought that to post I had to hit the PM button! :shock: :)
  10. Ranger7

    Request...

    They repeated what I just said :/ cant they read?? let them read my last 3 comments. Okay, long time to type... Look at my edit :)
  11. Ranger7

    Request...

    They repeated what I just said :/ (And here is their response: It's not that they do not believe me or trust me, just that they have a real check about using the term "drugs" in such a "good" light - they make you go faster, be stronger, etc., and the subconscious effect that can have in our minds. There's more and if you want I can pm it to you...)
  12. Ranger7

    Request...

    Why they shouldent believe me on what??
  13. Ranger7

    What to buy? What to use?

    Thunder M2/ Rail M3
  14. Ranger7

    Request...

    Please guys! I really need this!! :cry: I have utterly failed at convincing my parent!!! :cry: Please?? :D
  15. Ranger7

    What to buy? What to use?

    What should I do... M0 shaft or M0 rico??
  16. Ranger7

    Request...

    Hello, I have a quick request.... Could you stop calling the Double power, Double armor and Nitro drugs?? Cause I wont be allowed to use them if most of you still do... If you really dont want to, I guess I will just have to find some other way, (Cause I know you have better things to do than reading this, let alone stop calling the above mentioned drugs) I will just keep trying to convince one of my parents about it. Thx, and sorry if you dont like this topic much, Ranger :)
  17. Ranger7

    Finally Marshal! [DaSpamer]

    Spammer! Glad that bann is over dude! :-)
  18. Ranger7

    Congratulatory post

    Ive ranked up to W04! YES!!! (I know, Im still a noobish noob)
  19. Ranger7

    What to buy? What to use?

    O.O My brothers username is Supertank 55...
  20. Ranger7

    Which one do YOU have?

    I have X-box :-) IT IS GREAT!
×
×
  • Create New...