Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Ranger7

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 607
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ranger7

  1. Ranger7

    A Formal Protest Against Snyper22

    I have played with him. He is a good player, who never ONCE insulted anyone on any team while I played with him
  2. Ranger7

    Christmas Presents!

    Im gonna do that on easter.... Im gonna buy around 15 dollars worth ( about 4-5000 crystals, and with the double crystal card)
  3. Ranger7

    Contest before New Years

    Wow! :-) I actually will buy this though... (Just for da chocolate) And thx for the help
  4. Ranger7

    Contest before New Years

    Here it is! :) lol!!
  5. Ranger7

    Christmas Presents!

    I got a amazon kindle!! EPIC! You can play tanki on it too!
  6. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for banning Queenz
  7. Ranger7

    Contest before New Years

    Me to, but i think I can find out how
  8. Ranger7

    Photos of your tank

    Im guessing colonel
  9. Ranger7

    What to buy? What to use?

    Paint. If you do have every other gun M3, then that paint is a good addition
  10. Ranger7

    Duels - Hogree against me.

    Could I battle you with the same combination? and could we film it like yours and hogs to, skit? (If you want)
  11. Ranger7

    Predictions for 2012

    If DaSpammer really became a mod I would quit this game. Lol :) I wouldent quit this game though
  12. Ranger7

    Predictions for 2012

    July is very funny cause DaSpammer is made a mod :lol: lol!! (No offence to DaSpammer)
  13. Ranger7

    My birthday cake and my siste ;D

    Yes, It looks good, but, part is plastic so... (I actually like ice-cream cakes alot better than chocolate ones)
  14. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for banning an un-banned person
  15. Ranger7

    What Symbols can your keyboard make?

    Here are some neat ones: ☺ ☻ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ • ◘ ○ ◙ ♂ ♀ ♪ ♫ ☼ ► ◄ ↕ ‼ ¶ § ▬ ↨ ↑ ↓ → ← ∟ ↔ All you do is hit the alt key and then hit number keys! Its fun!! :-) There are some epic ones like these: ⌠ ⌡ ≈ ° · √ ⁿ ² ■ Those are just a little of what mine can do :)
  16. Ranger7

    Request...

    Learn to spell! :evil: Sorry dude, but the u isnt the problem: rediculous to ridiculous I can't spell that word, what's the matter :XD: lol, I probably cant either... But, whatever. BTW guys, You dont have to, Im just asking :)
  17. Ranger7

    Name some pro TankiOnline players.

    I was a REALLY NOOOOBISH NOOOBY and I pmed skit (I thought that I was replying) and I asked him to duel. We fought. He won. He, really, is the guy who first was my model. Tommy, who I also asked, eventually when we finally met, crunched me, and he became one to :) So, there is my list. Also, I do admire WarlordofBattle123s rail-gun skill, though it has been awile since we have met ( I havent played dingus before, but it looks like he is good. I will have to try him out!!!)
  18. Ranger7

    Predictions for 2012

    WOW!! Skit, this is HILARIOUS!!! I hope more come out very soon! I reaaaly like it!! :-)
  19. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned cause your right!! (I know, a fail for a ranger) :oops: I forgot!!
  20. you know, when I was 7 and they opened next to McD's I hated it! I tried their burgers and they had lettuce on them!! :!: I dont go to them often, but burger king has some very good stuff there too!
  21. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for banning a newly-made millionair :mrgreen:
  22. Ranger7

    Epic vid

    That poor guy.... As soon as his boss saw that one, I bet he got fired! :lol: (or mabye he stayed to be the companies comiedian!!!)
×
×
  • Create New...