Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Ranger7

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 607
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ranger7

  1. PLZ let me join it! I dont see it on server one! Help!!
  2. Ranger7

    Discuss what you use in Silence

    I use Viking M0 and Thunder M2 for silences
  3. Ranger7

    Contest before New Years

    You really think thats that funny? wow :?
  4. Ranger7

    Contest before New Years

    Put my entry on the bottom please!!! :mrgreen:
  5. Ranger7

    Predictions for 2012

    *facepalm* lol!!! :)
  6. Ranger7

    Contest before New Years

    This is a better pick (The other was taken later, and then I had eaten all of it :mrgreen: )
  7. I saw that one last night!! :-) I should have joined, but I will do it next time
  8. Ranger7

    Contest before New Years

    Alright, here is my entry: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/1001014a.jpg/
  9. you know, when I was 7 and they opened next to McD's I hated it! I tried their burgers and they had lettuce on them!! :!: I dont go to them often, but burger king has some very good stuff there too! true an also i hate mc donals because of how much fat i can tast in the food / im a runner so when i tast fat food i tast it because my toung dont lie...... I LOVE to run, but I cant tast fat.... :roll:
  10. Ranger7

    Christmas Presents!

    Err, you have a computer...
  11. Ranger7

    Photos of your tank

    Staff seargent?
  12. Ranger7

    Christmas Presents!

    Probably thunder M3... I have to have some other crystals though, but I can probably get it by then
  13. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned cause I didnt. I had it the night before. :lol:
  14. Ranger7

    Setting up for the new year!

    I got tons of those
  15. Ranger7

    Contest before New Years

    uh oh... Well, I guess I will try agian.
  16. Ranger7

    Contest before New Years

    So, can anyone get to the link?
  17. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for using " twice
  18. Ranger7

    What to buy? What to use?

    Also, I was wondering: I have asked whitemark7, and he said I should buy isida M2, but should I get M1 viking instead??
  19. Ranger7

    Predictions for 2012

    Lol, me secound place for highest rank when Im only W04!! :lol: Awesome job skit!!! :)
  20. Ranger7

    Contest before New Years

    Okay, I have a link up, is that okay?? I cant seem to get there, and if you cant either, I will try to post a pic :-)
  21. Ranger7

    Photos of your tank

    O.O! Last time I saw you, you were a luietenant colonel!!
×
×
  • Create New...