Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Ranger7

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 607
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ranger7

  1. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for 1. Being husto 2.for baning cablaz and 3. cause I have no three (Oh wait... that is a reason, and its no. 3.. O well...)
  2. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for banning me for three reasons
  3. +1 It said that it would be today.... Cant wait though! :)
  4. Ranger7

    Your Goals (Post Your Goals here)

    Goal: To be as good as Tommy60 with M3 thunder and M3 Viking :-)
  5. Viking M3. Its good speed and Awesome amount of health beats the very slow and clumsy (But healthy) Mamoth.
  6. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for banning Tommy
  7. Ranger7

    What to buy? What to use?

    Okay, shoud I upgrade my viking to M2, or should I save my crystals to get thunder M3 (Cause I already have it M2)
  8. Ranger7

    Tankionline Memories

    I remember buying and then upgrading thunder to M0 to M2. That was EPIC!! :)
  9. Ranger7

    Current Video

    *facepalm*
  10. Ranger7

    WTF Poll

    Same here. I think it is some backugon thing.. Not shure though.. Dont know much about it.
  11. Ranger7

    Photos of your tank

    I already know blastoises.. I guess I shouldent post it??
  12. Ranger7

    Tankionline Memories

    I remember being dissapointed when I ranked up to W01 cause the rank insignia wasnt cool
  13. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned cause I have a reason now (but I wont say it) :mrgreen:
  14. Ranger7

    Tankionline Memories

    I remember feeling extra proud when I got past the rank of staff seargeant and got a red star! I was soo happy! :)
  15. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned cause I dont have a reason to ban you this time (or cant think of one :P )
  16. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for banning the guy who banned this other guy about 7 times in a row
  17. So, when will the decision be released? NM. I just read the topic again. Thx again queenz :-)
  18. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for banning me while I was offline
  19. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned cause their leader got killed
  20. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned cause Rangers lead the way
  21. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for posting in this one
  22. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for getting mad
  23. Ranger7

    WTF Poll

    Eh, toys are okay... Tanki better though
  24. Ranger7

    Where do you live?

    He is not :!:
×
×
  • Create New...