Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Ranger7

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 607
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ranger7

  1. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] Guess their Favourite gun!

    Rico? (And no, it isnt M2 rail. I have a VERY good arsenal)
  2. Ranger7

    Favorite Guns

    I use Thunder (M2) now, but I will buy the shaft soon! :-) Ranger, W04.
  3. Ranger7

    Happy Birthday!

    Happy b day! (Sorry this is late)
  4. Ranger7

    Happy Birthday!

    I wanna do that to! :-)
  5. Ranger7

    Happy Birthday!

    Happy B day hogree!
  6. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned cause I like -.- better
  7. Ranger7

    About Thunder [UPDATED]

    Rail is no match for thunder. If anyone wants to argue, go ahead! Your welcom to :lol:
  8. FIVE hp less...per SHOT???? :lol: Without drugs, rico m3 would be pretty bad if it went down 5 hp plus no rocking ability. Personally, I dont like it. (Except for exploring) It REALLY stinks.
  9. 1. Rico DOES NOT PWN 2. Thunder can beat rico under certain conditions, tanks, and what M each is. 3. Freeze excells at beating the rico in close range. 4. Ive beaten SOO many ricos, its not even funny
  10. Ranger7

    M2 Thunder Or M3 Railgun.

    Unless you are battling noobs with M3 rail, rail IS NOT EFFECTIVE against most maps on higher scales. I have both, and I usually use thunder, cause some people dont even have M1 at my rank (W03) Just sayin. I know you have bought the rail, and this is late, but, there is my logic.
  11. :!: This topic is a serious fail :!: No offence, but the rico isnt that good. Freeze, thunder, they all beat rico
  12. Ranger7

    Wich one is the best drug?

    The opponents get destroyed before they can touch you, thats why I voted that. Also because with rail, the pwn (Which is what I used to use, before thunder)
  13. Ranger7

    Question???

    Umm, well, the redskins are doing very bad... I like the browns too, but they are doing bad too...
  14. Ranger7

    Question???

    My fav football team for college footbal is Virginia Tech, and they didnt have a bad year this time! :-)
  15. Ranger7

    My birthday cake and my siste ;D

    no thank you :lol:
  16. Ranger7

    My birthday cake and my siste ;D

    :shock: Your his brother?? WOW!
  17. Ranger7

    Wich one is the best drug?

    DP. You wont need extra health with that one on. (But Im not allowed to have them, parents)
  18. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned cause you arent. I am :wink: :lol:
  19. Ranger7

    Who is a good example?

    Lol, that was pun intended. But thx! :-)
  20. Ranger7

    How tall are you?

    Im 12 and I am 5 ft. and 7 and a half inches :!: Which, In cm (Which I am not familiar with) I am 170.80 (Or somthing like that)
  21. Ranger7

    Who is a good example?

    And of course me, though I guess everyone forgot??? LOL! :-)
  22. Ranger7

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned cause Im back!!! :D
×
×
  • Create New...