Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FaaiqBilal

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FaaiqBilal

  1. FaaiqBilal

    **The Tournament of the Tanks**

    bump
  2. FaaiqBilal

    Boundary of rule 1.1

    ^Thank you very much 3vil hamster.
  3. FaaiqBilal

    ~Tanki Account History~

    Dafuq did you write something so long just say when you joined the damn game. It cooks up my brain. I mean so long.... still, cuz it's skitee's, I read it. You just meant that are games reality or just filaments of our imagination, or are we using our accounts or they are hiding behind a person who really controls them, I appreciate how you managed to think of this. At first I thought this was a troll.
  4. I send it to work in pirates of carribean. I drop a pikachu
  5. FaaiqBilal

    [Fourm Game] steal something

    I steal your keyboard
  6. FaaiqBilal

    Dear Americans...

    Americans call football soccer, and handegg football
  7. FaaiqBilal

    Congratulatory post

    It was his 9889 post (facepalm)
  8. FaaiqBilal

    What tools can be made for TankiOnline

    watch te amasin spoderman
  9. FaaiqBilal

    2k golds

    0 :fire_r::fire_r::fire_r::fire_r::fire_r::fire_r::fire_r::fire_r::fire_r::fire_r::fire_r::fire_r::fire_r::fire_r:
  10. FaaiqBilal

    Amazing video, made by a Russian player, yd-zero

    Ja, epic idea. Fight against big bot... but wut will freeze fire and izzy do?
  11. FaaiqBilal

    Your future PC

    Games... that were made TODAY?
  12. FaaiqBilal

    Unoficial Rap Song Contest

    Omg I'm gonna make pitbull song: Heyo! uno dos tres quatro las vegas california and new york! ^zat eez mai rap soang
  13. I've been on the game for 3 years, forum for 2 years, yet I'm not famous ._.
  14. FaaiqBilal

    Happy Ramadan رمضان كريم

    Well, Islam isnt really a religion, I am Muslim, and Islam is the whole system of life we are to follow to live our lives.
  15. FaaiqBilal

    Happy Ramadan رمضان كريم

    Happy Ramadan to all muslims :D My fast starts in about 2-3 hrs
  16. FaaiqBilal

    Jokers in our Chat and Forum

    Lol, in the chat today:
  17. FaaiqBilal

    A PROPOSAL SOR TANKI ON LINE: COME IN

    JUST SHUT UP AND PLS WRITE POTATO
  18. FaaiqBilal

    Your favorite setting on tanki: Graphics?

    Deep shadows and shadow under tank, tho I cant put them on without lag, so i put everything off
  19. FaaiqBilal

    ~Tanki Account History~

  20. FaaiqBilal

    ~Tanki Account History~

    I joined tanki in october 2010, i lost this account in 2012 and was blocked, cuz a hacker used a score hack (my secret to this rank) Then I made FaaiqBilal1 in about september. I have 12 accounts otherwise
  21. Dont be a selena (grammar nazi I meant)
  22. FaaiqBilal

    Looking for a level designer - results

    It takes so long? O.o
  23. FaaiqBilal

    Your future PC

    This is becoming troll topic, fedewel beuweua FBI can I pwease twoll hew? :3
  24. FaaiqBilal

    [Forum Game] The Compliment Game

    I had great time in the clan you are co leader!
×
×
  • Create New...