Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

FaaiqBilal

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 130
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FaaiqBilal

  1. FaaiqBilal

    m2, m3

    brigadier doesnt know how to upgrade stuff? ._.
  2. FaaiqBilal

    Computer Help Center

    help me maybe? Increase FPS alot?
  3. FaaiqBilal

    Congratulatory post

    Thnx ^_^ And here is le pic taken from my side:
  4. FaaiqBilal

    Why is Raphael banned

    Poor raph :'(
  5. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Online needs microtransactions

    dafuq is shell?
  6. FaaiqBilal

    Real name

    Sir Derp Derpington
  7. FaaiqBilal

    Congratulatory post

    5.5k for rankup :D
  8. FaaiqBilal

    Russian Video Blog in English!

    I wuv joki <3
  9. FaaiqBilal

    Semyon not good at playing Tanki

    its hard to get space :(
  10. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    yay, some servers are open
  11. FaaiqBilal

    I need HELP!!!!

    Too many people breaking rules here, with a couple of idiots who don't know how to log in or out -_-
  12. FaaiqBilal

    Celebrity Craze

    I would be... idk christian bale? :P
  13. FaaiqBilal

    Semyon Kirov

    No pic or no beard.
  14. FaaiqBilal

    Hey guys and gals ...

    I will stop learning when I get a bit older, then I will prove you wrong (devil)
  15. FaaiqBilal

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I only have 9 lives, who has 110?!?!
  16. FaaiqBilal

    Share your rating!

    Buy me some :3 jk
  17. FaaiqBilal

    Jokers in our Chat and Forum

    by uranus that guy meant ur anus -_- Im sorry, I've just broken a tanki law by telling you guys this.
  18. FaaiqBilal

    Hey guys and gals ...

    go away, this game is an addiction! It will stick to you! Leave before it becomes a plague!
  19. FaaiqBilal

    CyberSport is Recruiting! - DJ Applications

    good PC specs? I dont have them, all over for my dream ;(
  20. FaaiqBilal

    harikeith READ THIS TOPIC!

    Use PM :@
×
×
  • Create New...