-
Posts
23 629 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
278
Everything posted by Maf
-
Well, I'm gonna be annoying and say that it could be a PRO battle set to have a 10 flag/100 point limit and move than 15 minutes. So yeah :wacko:
-
It's just bad luck. Personal discounts are very rare so don't worry if you never got one. And it's impossible to give you a discount on Firebird on demand like that. In the future if you want to ask a question about the game, please refrain from creating new topics and use the official http://help.tankionline.com Q&A site. Closed.
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
Topic merged. This solution is too complicated for such a small problem. Mods already have enough to do with hackers and sabotage, so for this it would be better to just disable damage in parkour.
-
Yeah
-
I put it in archive for now and will remove it if someone beats it and provides proper proof.
-
How can we know for sure if it's not longer? How do YOU know if it's not longer?
-
Fine, I'll reduce it. 15 minutes - 1499
-
"Don't get in the way"
-
Sure, why not? But I won't be adding the first random battle result you (or anyone else) submit. The record actually needs to be above-average to be impressive. 15 minutes - 1500 30 minutes - 2500 60 minutes - 5000
-
Topic merged Can't happen with the current version of the game because a paint has to be either bought or added to the game manually by an administrator. And admins obviously won't be able to give hundreds of players paints every single day.
-
Which makes it obvious what kind of word you meant. And that's against the rules, whether you were saying it yourself or just quoting another player. Topic merged
-
Thank you, I couldn't find that post for some reason :) asifmehmood, please see the post above - joker_147 posted my exact response to when this question was asked previously. We are currently thinking about possibly changing the system a little bit so that it will be easier to distinguish between TO and TX ideas, but I doubt that it will happen, since it's impossible to tell if an idea will be added to Tanki X, or Tanki Online, or even both. And until the Tanki X forum isn't available to everyone, we won't be separating the ideas.
-
This is already an option in the game. You need to tick the "Private battle" button in the PRO battle options menu - that way the battle will not be visible to random players in the battle list and you will be able to invite your friends to it and play without being disturbed. Since you seem to already be familiar with PRO battle, I don't think you'll have much trouble figuring it out. :) Moved from I&S
-
If you actually write a program that can bypass the anti-cheat system and make the hack work, then yes - that does take some skill. But simply downloading hacks from some website and using them is nothing.
-
People hack because they want to feel powerful. Playing the game fairly for them is boring and/or too difficult, so they resort to using hacks to gain an advantage. Really pathetic to do that if you ask me, but not much we can do about it if that kind of trait is embedded in the person's character.
-
Because we literally can't. We don't have power to move topics from the archive section back to the main one.
-
I never said that we don't take any criticism. If I did, then I must have phrased it wrong. What I said is that we do not allow public criticism of what we do, because any topic or post that does that results in a series of hateful comments and speculations where all the mod-haters hop onto the hate train and start posting all the random things that they aren't satisfied with about what a mod (or mods) did. Any criticism and suggestions are welcome, but only in PM. If you think that a mod made a mistake or was being unfair, send them a PM to discuss it and maybe you'll be able to compromise. We all make mistakes and most of the time such issues are simple misunderstandings. If talking to the moderator directly does not work, then you can contact the admin (DS, in this case) and resolve the conflict that way. Either way posting something like this publicly never yields any positive results and only starts a flame war, which this topic pretty much turned into. After this I don't have much else to say about the matter.
-
Topic merged
- 2,789 replies
-
- supplies
- drop boxes
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
OK, I'm sitting now looking a bit like this: Like, what do you actually want to achieve from posting this topic. Changes in moderation? If so, what kind of changes? What is it you think is so wrong in what we do that you felt a need to post this and couldn't tell us in PM. In fact, why couldn't you just send me a PM and politely ask me to further explain my reasoning for locking the previous topic. It's almost as if you posted this just to get attention from other players, who share your opinion. I mean... sure, I'm glad you're enjoying the fact that "players are already applauding" you for this, but that doesn't change the fact that posting false assumptions and criticism regarding moderators' actions is not allowed.
-
Fixed link: Is it allowed to discuss game rules And please just leave the aspect of trolling out of this. The only reason I pointed it our in the previous topic is because you labeled other users' helpful posts as trolling and flood, which is completely absurd: I don't need you to start giving me examples of actual trolling and swearing/insulting or other rule violations. I just want to know why you think that a post giving advice or answering a question is considered trolling or flood. This topic is about discussing whether moderation is fair or not, right? Or is it just a place for you to complain about everything you think is wrong with mods? Like we said multiple times - complaints and appeals go in PM to the mod or admin, not in public topics on the forum.
-
In other words, you don't care about mods' and admins' opinions and you just want to see opinions of people who agree with you and have the same point of view, namely other users, who violated rules and got punished for it in the past (and they think it wasn't fair). I think the guy above me is the perfect example of that :) If that's the case, then why do we even bother trying to prove anything to you? :D
-
No, we wouldn't. A single flood topic from one user is worth hiding at most. A warning would be if that same user posts the same topic again after it was hidden, or purposefully posted numerous pointless topics in the first place. A ban usually comes after a warning if the user continues,to flood after being warned or if the user posted a seriously huge amount of flood right away and clearly had the intention of flooding, where the possibility of a glitch or being unaware of forum rules can be excepted. I'll have you know that we precisely even have a topic titled Is it allowed to discuss the game rules and you may notice that it's still open. The last few pages in it are literally discussing the game rules, so (and I'm quoting Hazel here) that basically answers the question of public discussion of game rules. I suggest you read through that topic before jumping to conclusions and posting false assumptions on the forum. What makes you think that moving something to P&S hides it from players? :blink: It's an open section just like off-topic and anyone is allowed to post there. I just don't see your logic here. Sure, obviously topics with swearing in them will result in a ban (in fact, depending on the situation we might even let someone off with a warning), but are you saying that we would ban for the other two examples? Heck no. If it's literally just that bit of conversation going on, then it's nothing but jokes or pranks. It's borderline provocation at most, but it's definitely not something that will be worth a ban. The only way someone can get banned for that is if they continue to annoy other players despite being told to stop, or if the video link they post is not a harmless rick-roll, but something inappropriate like a screamer video. But why are you even explaining this? You originally mentioned trolling in your first topic when talking about players helping others and answering questions/posting links. So how on earth does THAT relate to trolling in any way?
-
No, he "censored" my name, so I can't say that the topic is about a specific player and lock it :D Anyway, gotta read all this now. Wall of text from me coming later...
-
Just because you covered my name does not change the fact that you are addressing a specific player. Especially now, since you're not just addressing a player, but publicly criticising the forum's moderation.
Jump to content


































































