-
Posts
899 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by cheap_plastic_flower
-
He is looking for a clan. Cool. This guy COLOR CODED it! http://forum.tankionline.com/posts/list/149045.page Here is a COLOR CODE for you. USE SEARCH !! Some people actually respond to the question. It's a reflex reaction. They can't control it. UPDATE He has found a clan!! I don't believe it. This will not prevent the Topic from "laying around" on the Front Page for days and being replied to by people that are to lazy or to mentally challenged to read the entire topic. Off Topic Discussion or Land of the Lost? You decide.
-
[Forum Game] Guess what I had for lunch? Forum Games ... TOO numerous to mention. Why can't they create a section in Off Topic Discussion for Forum Games Only. The front page is littered with games. It distracts from the serious and useful topics, like THE FRIENDLY FLAMERS LOUNGE, which actually make a contribution to this Forum. I want be honest for a second. Most of you people play these Forum Games because your are bad SPELTERS. Did I SPELT that correctly? Here's a game for you. SCRABBLE. You'll never play it because you can't SPELT. Prime example: [Forum Game] First Word That Comes To Your Mind http://forum.tankionline.com/posts/list/45021.page Note the use of "Word" rather than "Words". The thoughts of seeing a complete sentence in the Forum scares me too. It is almost Slender Man-ish. Tankionline is a great game. Try playing it.
-
The Friendly Flamers Lounge
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in The Friendly Flamers Lounge Archive
THE FRIENDLY FLAMERS LOUNGE *** FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY *** Get ready to BURN ONE!! Remember ... Flame ****** clothing is required. Tankionline has rules. Read 'em. Break 'em ... that's your problem. Don't blame Tankionline because you have to buy your clothes at yard sales. There is a "fine line" between insults and FRIENDLY FLAMES. Find it and use it. Don't get BANNED!! NO PROFANITY. NO PORNO. NO VULGARITY. NO PROBLEMS. Get it? I doubt it! FAQ: Will this topic get closed? Probably. What or whom can I FRIENDLY FLAME? Anyone or anything (Remember the TO rules). Use pictures, words, whatever. Burn one!! Can I post a FRIENDLY FLAME here about other topics? Sure. This way you do not go OFF TOPIC in THEIR topic. Post links to it. You can also "copy" quotes from other topics and "paste" them into your comments here. Isn't this TROLLING? Trolls and Friendly Flamers are two distinct groups. Is that vague enough for you? I am a sensitive person will I be Friendly Flamed? Of course you will be Friendly Flamed. You are an easy target. One of my legs is longer than the other one. Can I discuss that here? We encourage you to discuss it. Have you thought about a BUILT UP SHOE? Blah, blah, blah? Point well made. We encourage blah, blah, blah. Can I use GURGLE BABBLE TALK in the Friendly Flamers Lounge? Why not!! It is being used all over the forum. Will I be banned for going OFF TOPIC in here? What topic? I will start things off with a FRIENDLY FLAME. Selena's Zombie Topic: http://forum.tankion...ist/130372.page It will not die! It can not be destroyed! It is my personal opinion that anyone that reaches the rank of Warrant Officer should have their accounts closed and they should have to start the game over. I think that may finally kill that topic. Simple isn't it? OK. Let's get in there and BURN ONE FOR THE GIPPER. Good luck and Klaatu barada nikto to everyone. -
Since I have been posting in this topic a lot of things have been happening. All of them bad!! I think it may be McDonalds' response to all of the comments in this topic. Does anyone else feel that strange things are beginning to happen in your everyday life ? I think they are responsible for the problems I am having with the International Burger Jumping Committee. The video clearly shows that I should be crowned World Burger Jumping Champion. You decide. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MLfZv1KDu0
-
This is distracting me from my work. I was at the Tankionline Testing Grounds, behind Gino's Pizzeria, testing out the new UFO/FIREBIRD COMBO today. All I could think about was food! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3lolwUOJ2g
-
-
-
Those were the good old days. It seems almost like yesterday that I was a Warrant Officer. Those were good times. I can remember stopping into the Polygon Snack Bar with my old friend, Selena, and having a snack. I can still hear her calling out to the cashier, "I'll have two of those delicious McTanki Chicken Sandwiches.". Sometimes she would not even bite off the head. She was really tough back then. Yes. Those were truly the GOOD OLD DAYS. Congratulations on winning the Tankionline Zombie Topic Award, Selena. It will not die ! It can not be destroyed !
-
I do not eat McNuggets or McChicken Sandwiches. I do like to pause at the Polygon Snack Bar occasionally and have a delicious McTanki Chicken Sandwich. My taste buds are tingling!! "When the last chicken is eaten the secret of why they crossed the road will be lost to humanity forever."
-
OMG!!! Where is Tanks Testing Tool in English???
cheap_plastic_flower replied to Washington97 in Archive
The Map Editor is great. However, it can be confusing to the new user. They get discouraged and give up. We don't really need that do we? Start using the Map Editor after you have learned to use this one. -
These guys overcomplicate everything! The answer is simple. Hire a Professional Vampire Photographer. They don't have a reflection in a mirror! For one pint of blood you can get 2 hours of the photographer's time and 100 mirror prints of your choice on a CD.
-
Let's do the math. 365/2 = 182.5 is the number of days you eat at McDonald's per year. So you are telling the forum that you weigh only 400 pounds and have an exercise bike in the attic ? I can smell your FAT MAN SWEAT from here !! "Every other day," is a figure of speech. If you didn't know that, then you should not be here. Also, I believe weight lifting every other day (literally) and running 2 miles every day is enough exercise, don't you? Touchy aren't we ? The mere fact that you made a statement like that lets me know that you probably have a Big Mac in one hand and a handful of fries in the other at the moment. Munch out! There is no disgrace to being addicted to fast food. Don't worry. As you get older you will develop a craving for human flesh. It tastes like chicken. You'll enjoy it. I did. "Would you like a hot apple pie with your order?"
-
-
Let's do the math. 365/2 = 182.5 is the number of days you eat at McDonald's per year. So you are telling the forum that you weigh only 400 pounds and have an exercise bike in the attic ? I can smell your FAT MAN SWEAT from here !!
-
I have been told I look like an older Jack Nicholson without the hair, the talent, the money, or the BABES !!
-
The answer to all your questions can be found here: http://forum.tankionline.com/posts/list/148147.page Please do a Google search for DEJA VU. Thank you.
-
The answers to all your questions can be found here: http://forum.tankionline.com/posts/list/148143.page Please do me a favor. Google REDUNDANT !!
-
Video of the NEW 2.0 Smoky XT and Tier 3 Mammy !!
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in Video of the NEW 2.0 Smoky XT and Tier 3 Mammy !! Archive
This is test footage for the NEW 2.0 SMOKY XT and the NEW TIER 3 MAMMOTH. It's amazing!! This Security Camera video was obtained from the Tankionline Testing Area located outside of Perm, Russia. Its secret location behind Gino's Pizzeria was discovered by none other than my dear friend, Gary the Stormtrooper. Let's all join together in wishing Gary the Stormtrooper a hearty klaatu barada nikto. He really deserves it. I am really looking forward to Tankionline 2.0. "Something wonderful is going to happen." "It's full of stars." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAojXIrnVCg *** FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY *** -
Something tells me that you will eventually marry your cousin. Do you live in Alabama?
-
The greatest DESKTOP in the world!!
cheap_plastic_flower replied to cheap_plastic_flower in The greatest DESKTOP in the world!! Archive
This is my DESKTOP. I look at it everday. I thought I would share it with you. It is best viewed in HD in fullscreen on the Youtube site. You need to see it in all of its beauty. You are correct. Just click the GEAR and select HD. Gawd!!! Go! View it! Then gaze in awe at its Super Cool Fantastic Greatness!! There aren't enough adjectives to describe it. I am sure all of you will agree with that statement. Feel the power of the CHEAP PLASTIC FLOWER!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMH1NQlsl7o *** FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY *** -
Jump to content










































































