Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

cheap_plastic_flower

Tanker
  • Posts

    899
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cheap_plastic_flower

  1. cheap_plastic_flower

    Third Lieutenants look here, Marshals look here

    Nothing great. What made the match good for me was the fact that I actually ran into someone that knew how to use an Isidia. Koko !! We would both drug-up and make a run for the flag. It worked in this case. Freeze and Mammoth is only for defense ? I don't think so .... Respects to Padluker and nightcat. Thanks for making it fun.
  2. cheap_plastic_flower

    My favorite smile LOL

    Eduard Kahill. He was the greatest singer that ever lived. As a young child, in Trollsylvania, I listened to this song. It inspired me to become the successful Troll that I am today. When I am not on Tanki; I am in the shopping centers and hamburger joints making unprovoked and rude remarks to complete strangers. Thank you Eduard Kahill !! Listen to his words carefully. It could change your life too !! It changed mine. It is sad he passed away. I bet he was a really nice guy.
  3. cheap_plastic_flower

    My dog is old.

    ahh you must live in china? the eat cats. and make ''cheap plastic flowers'' That's singular. FLOWER. In the immortal words of that guy named something or other in that movie about something or other. I forget. I do remember that it was about something or other. "There can only be one !"
  4. cheap_plastic_flower

    My dog is old.

    I love cats and dogs; but I have never been able to eat a whole one. I like Cat McNuggets too. Yummy.
  5. cheap_plastic_flower

    WO2s, WO3s and WO4s Look Here!

    I'm leaving. I hope you don't treat all your guests this badly.
  6. cheap_plastic_flower

    WO2s, WO3s and WO4s Look Here!

    The Polygon is Shaft and Freeze territory. We allow Ricos and Thunders to use it because we like those "funny" noises you people are continually making. Like your tanks, the noises do very little damage. Thanks for that KING SIZED pic, pal. It really helps the convo. Learn to RESIZE !!
  7. cheap_plastic_flower

    Greatest Parkour in the history of Tankionline

    Thank you for pulling me out of my grave and putting me back on the front page, Mister G. It is where I have always truly belonged on the Tanki Forum. I am sure everyone will accept that fact. They are correct. I simply jumped the ledge in Silence and did the "old" rotation trick and went up the ramp on the other end. I then reversed the video. Credit: I "borrowed" this medal from the Dare Devils forum and modified it a little. I didn't notice that little gray spot in the corner. Hmmmm. It will do anyway.
  8. cheap_plastic_flower

    Troll Nation is Coming

    I know it is hard to believe, but I have a job. Business is slow this year. I have more Holiday than usual and of course accumulated days off. I'm not rich in terms of money !! I am like everyone else on this dirtball in space. Enjoying the good times, and surviving the bad times. What happened to the Editorials ? I liked the idea. I read a lot. It really helps when dealing with trolls, i.e. Contaminated. Drum roll please ! My real job is: Walmart Greeter
  9. cheap_plastic_flower

    The plague is spreading. Immediate action needs to be taken.

    Ahhhh ... whatever you said. I agree with you 100%.
  10. cheap_plastic_flower

    The plague is spreading. Immediate action needs to be taken.

    Heinous work ? We are going to extremes aren't we ? I agree 100%. Stop feeding those trolls !! We can use that bandwidth and storage space to post more MEME pics. I suspect that Tankionline has only two 500 megabyte hard drives. We don't want to run out of disk space in the Forum do we ? That would be the end of all of us !! P.S. Contaminated Remove your pic from my post and I will remove "your" pic from yours. Then you can GO AWAY !!
  11. cheap_plastic_flower

    The truth

    LOL. I don't know Steven. He was the Angry Birds guy. I only have one other account. It is mydogrover. What do I need with more than two ?
  12. cheap_plastic_flower

    Troll Nation is Coming

    Hi Silent, I just created this little post and was sitting in here minding my own business. Along comes Contaminated and his gang and the flaming and "giant pic" thing starts all over again. Pssst. I think he may not like me. Read his Troll Rant in the General Forum. He even posted links to stuff I had forgotten about weeks ago. He's trolling with my pics. LOL. I think I am going to write the admins. This question about what is and what is not trolling needs to be settled. It will never be solved at this level. "Trust no one. Screen cap everything."
  13. cheap_plastic_flower

    The plague is spreading. Immediate action needs to be taken.

    So what you trying to tell us ? I nominate you as a Moderator, Contaminated. I know everyone in the English forum would enjoy being under your thumb. Once you have cleaned up this "pit of depravity and evil"; you can show everyone how to use MEME pics and GIANT pics. I agree 100%. Hire more Moderators. Everyone in Tanki can Paypal them a dollar. *** (Hmmm ... really that is not a bad idea. Words are dandy, but cash is handy.) *** I hang out in the Russian forums, Beastie. They are filled with people like Contaminated. Always in a rage about something. -Sincerely, your 7 month long member and Buyer/Donator/BillGatesborrowsmoneyfromme forum user
  14. cheap_plastic_flower

    The truth

    So what are you trying to tell me ? Shut your cake hole and go away. If I see another MEME pic I think I am going to puke. Steven who ? Kingsrath Joined: 10/03/2012 23:28:30 Messages: 9 Online
  15. cheap_plastic_flower

    Troll Nation is Coming

    I only have ONE leg. I got my right leg hung in a bathtub drain years ago. After about 30 minutes I got really hungry. I gnawed the leg off and crawled to the kitchen for a snack. I will do anything for a bag of Cheetos.
  16. cheap_plastic_flower

    Troll Nation is Coming

    We haven't decided yet. May make a clan. May make a "club" like the Dueling Club some of the other guys have formed. May just hang around in here until the tinypic.com uploads expire. Who knows ? "An idle mind is the Devil's workshop."
  17. cheap_plastic_flower

    Troll Nation is Coming

    Gawd !! You poor creatures don't even know how the internet mail system works. No one uses their REAL email in a forum. LOL. All my private messages from here go to a mail forwarding service. All of the SPAM is dropped in the trash and the REAL stuff is forwarded to my REAL email. This is giving me a headache.
  18. cheap_plastic_flower

    Troll Nation is Coming

    Before you consider any BANS, Mr. Koolwalky. I recommend that you follow BOTH threads carefully. Time to decide Mr. Koolwalky. Friendship or Duty ? "Trust no one. Screen cap everything."
  19. cheap_plastic_flower

    Photoshop requests

    Why don't you make a pic for everyone. I have never seen any of your work. I am sure it will be really good. :oops:
  20. cheap_plastic_flower

    Troll Nation is Coming

    The Russian said: "Now, the confusing thing for most of you is the medal avatar that I have. Let me answer this one once and for all: this is merely a recognition of my past work, a 'thank you' from the administration. It does not give me any special abilities or privilledges. If you sent me a request for help, you will not get it. Thanks for your attention, enjoy the game and please do not PM me with any requests or questions that should be adressed to administrators and moderators." You can count on that, pal !!!
  21. cheap_plastic_flower

    Troll Nation is Coming

    Hmmmm. That is the first pic I have ever seen you post. How many crystals did you pay them to do it for you ? It's obvious.
  22. cheap_plastic_flower

    Troll Nation is Coming

    Do I smell burning pork ? I know what it is now. I looked up. That explains it all. I never read my mail !! Fill her up Boys !! I wish people would stop posting big pics. I guess it is just because they are too dumb to follow directions. Some people make videos. Other people use them. Ahem. I guess some people just don't HAVE IT. Talent that is ....
  23. cheap_plastic_flower

    Troll Nation is Coming

  24. cheap_plastic_flower

    Troll Nation is Coming

    It is not trolling. Read the rules. Now shut your pie hole and go away. If I were a Christian I might be OFFENDED by that picture. RULES !!
  25. cheap_plastic_flower

    Discuss "1000 footballer`s" battle

    LOL. Good one !
×
×
  • Create New...