-
Posts
8 887 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
4
Everything posted by CooperO
-
Does there have to be a reason? Maybe we just exist, nothing more nothing less. We should just enjoy it. (If there really is a reason of our existence, shouldn't we know why, so we could act upon it?)
-
Yes let's report him... :ph34r:
-
Banned for having Hornet M3, Freeze M2 and Alien.
-
He already posted a video here.
-
What I mean is this:
-
Congrats BarbaFenner, it wasn't much of a surprise to me either..
-
Right back at you.
-
Banned for editing your posts.
-
How does it feel like to miss a gold box when you are just near...?
CooperO replied to MigShot in Archive
Don't do that. -
Not true, that's delay or a glitch or something. It is not possible to shoot through any wall with Railgun. Shaft comes closer to it, since it's the only gun that can shoot a part of any turret sticking through a wall.
-
Are you surprised?
-
No, that would be a complete waste of drugs. And probably the disappointment would be even bigger catching one of those than not catching the actual gold box.
-
+1. About being realistic: this whole game isn't realistic, have you seen Freeze and Ricochet? orangelight: would the range through walls be also 10-15 meters or would that be less? Would it be impossible to shoot through walls thicker than, say, 5 meters?
-
You can (as far as I know) only do it using Dictator.
-
Ah that's why, because most French people I met, couldn't speak one word of English. Not even the teenagers. 1245
-
1243 By the way, Raphael (no offence) but how come your English is so good?
-
Hey, I protested against people calling you an *****..
-
Too bad, I missed that one...(at least I got 1000) 1235.
Jump to content










































































