Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    Nice choice of words.;p 1362 @ Raph, those guys rock..
  2. CooperO

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Was yes, but it isn't anymore...Banned for posting a smiley two times in a row.
  3. Luckily I don't have that problem..
  4. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    What a coincidence! At 13:46 in your video, is the same part as in the video I posted (1:16). 1355 There are some good ones in that video, I liked it. :)
  5. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    1353 Completely off-topic: you guys might like to watch this. Kind of like GTA in real life..;p
  6. I'm not working with anything yet, but I'm planning to become a veterinarian for farm animals (although I'm certified to operate on small animals too once I graduated) But I very much like to operate on cats, they are small and pretty simple. Cows are big and I'm small, it's not easy to pull a calf out of a cow belly when doing a c-section. Good boy! ;)
  7. CooperO

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for giving an invalid reason. :P
  8. CooperO

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    That is not my fault! Banned for writing my name wrong..;p Raphael2
  9. CooperO

    Just an idea.

    Well it might sound a little harsh, but your brother just needs to learn to log of every time he is done playing. You shouldn't go easy on him and just start Tanki even if he is playing on a different PC. He might get connection closed by server, but that is his problem, not yours. You can log off and he can refresh the page.
  10. Well, I'm a vet student, so it's not much of a surprise that I'm interested in science. :)
  11. CooperO

    Lets get a crystal gift once every month

    Don't push it Raph.
  12. CooperO

    Music on Certain Clan Topics?

    I can, I actually prefer to read while listening to music. When studying for my exams I always listen to music, for some reason it makes me concentrate better. On topic: I don't know anything about this feature, sorry. I don't here music in the IC topic by the way.
  13. CooperO

    Could you imagine me, becoming administrator?

    I mean we need a lot more moderators if the topics need to be approved first. Otherwise it would take forever before our newly created topic actually shows up in the forum.
  14. CooperO

    Could you imagine me, becoming administrator?

    Then we also need a lot more moderators.
  15. CooperO

    Lets get a crystal gift once every month

    Yes I could live with that. ^
  16. CooperO

    Lets get a crystal gift once every month

    Once every month? I'm hoping to get one at least once a week. Unfortunately it is more like once a month. But what I'm saying is that we already get crystal gifts.
  17. CooperO

    Daily Bonus?

    Correct, but if you log in 7 hours after server restart and you receive DCC or NSBP, both of them will still be there after the next server restart, since they expire in 24 hours.
  18. tanki online, I'm sorry I can't do capitals (unless I used caps lock of course, but I've already typed it.)
  19. I know, I sometimes brush my teeth with my right hand. I also used to make Sudoku's with my right hand. But I believe it's easier for left-handed persons to do things right handed than the other way around.
  20. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    Nah, it was getting late. Had to get up early. 1339
×
×
  • Create New...