Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

CooperO

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 887
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by CooperO

  1. CooperO

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for not using a smiley at all ;p
  2. CooperO

    Pic wars 2

  3. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    ^ Congrats on your 100th post. 1288
  4. CooperO

    How to Scope With Thunder

    Yes, it doesn't help much though. It's easier to shoot like usual.
  5. CooperO

    random DCC ?

  6. CooperO

    Ok so all you medic wanna be's...

    Especially if you use Shaft. I lost track of how many Isidas bumped my tank to heal me. The make you loose your aim, incredibly annoying.
  7. CooperO

    idea for tier 1.5 weapon

    I don't think that is necessary, like you said, you can move away from a wall. I can't imagine the gun to be overpowered. I was just wondering if the wall would block the fire maybe a little, or that it would influence the damage. It's not a bug, and neither is it bad. At least if you use Shaft. If you use any other gun, just make sure your turret doesn't go through the wall.
  8. Of course it's still random. That only means you can't predict what you are going to get. There isn't a certain pattern. However, that doesn't mean that the chances of getting the different daily bonuses are equal. It's like with the gold box and crystals. They both fall randomly. The frequency of crystals falling is a lot higher than a gold box. That doesn't make it not random. So let's say: DCC - 40%, NSBP - 20 %, Supplies - 30%, Crystals - 10%. You still don't know which daily bonus you'll receive, but you can say it is more likely to get DCC than Crystals. The only reason I can think of as to why so many people have been getting DCC that often lately, is that they changed the frequency of getting a particular bonus.
  9. Depends on how many points you have compared to your team mates, but I think I'd go after the gold box if I think I have a good chance of getting it, no matter what.
  10. CooperO

    idea for tier 1.5 weapon

    I made this yesterday ^
  11. CooperO

    How to Scope With Thunder

    It's great, you can do it with other turrets too.
  12. Why did you? I remember you made a whole new topic saying goodbye.
  13. CooperO

    being able to make and/or add friends

    It is not going to cost them anything. You won't get any crystals for making friends IN the game and adding them to a friends list. It's just very convenient if you want to battle together. I think it would be a great addition to the game.
  14. CooperO

    [Forum Game] Count to a Million

    Time for some colors in this topic. 1277
  15. CooperO

    Have a good day

    Well good day and goodnight everyone, in which ever time-zone you are in.. :) Wodka makes me sleepy. (actually any drink that contains alcohol)
  16. CooperO

    [Forum Game ] What if?

    I need to get a spray tan first *off to get one* What if Ibecame a tank? (Actually I meant to write you instead of I)
  17. CooperO

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Banned for remembering andriy.
  18. CooperO

    [FORUM GAME] "Word Chain"

    Don't use more than one word... ;)
×
×
  • Create New...