-
Posts
3 569 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by delnina2
-
you can everything in tanki - updates. http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showforum=141&prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all&page=5
-
Yes it happen today morning .
-
Good luck !
-
People waste about this game over 500$ -.- So please stop to say " So leave" .
-
What makes you Mad in Tanki? Things you hate/like in the game?
delnina2 replied to Ditzy-Dip in Archive
Shafts Nightmare ! -
I dont need to have dizziness at all ... Fix it As soon as possible tanki !
-
Then dont play tanki ... :l I dont get your point -_- / "A little old cheap flash game " -_- Do you know what cheap means?
-
challenge: Map: Duel . Mession: 2 tanks on the "edge", fance . Good luck !
-
Dear tanki, it has been for 4 days and as you can see the update make to a lot of players a dizzinees . Please. reduce the speed of the camera. it really hard to play like that ! Well i have an idea for you, make a scala of camera speed, so players like me will be able to reduce it, and players that like to see everything faster will be able to increase the camera speed . Anyway, I suggest you to fix i, as soon as possible ! Yours Dn .
-
One question ... Why ? I can't play like that ! This is make me a dizziness ... at least make a buttom to cancel this update ... ! Im going to do a Big DownVote .
-
Can somone tell me what happenned to my parkour club ? TSP ?
-
That's true ... I got 7k crystals for nothing xD ... Thanks tanki ...
-
The russian version already exist ...
-
That's good ^^
-
Missed 4 golds and took 0 ...
-
Im pretty sure that a nub hacker will take the first 5000's gold...
-
How :O ? ( I hope you dont mean to hack) . Can you add a video/pic or example ... ?
Jump to content



























































