Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

delnina2

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by delnina2

  1. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Omg !! New MSPes are here !!
  2. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I don't know ... Youtube suggested it to me xD
  3. delnina2

    Insult of Muslims

    True, I proud in it .
  4. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    :o omg -.- It's not the right music .___. I changed it :D oh wait -.- 1 min ... changed,
  5. delnina2

    Tanki Video of the Day - Have any?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZONjcnILa_M Yourworstnightmare rank up ! Generlissimo !
  6. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Did you read the first post ?
  7. delnina2

    haris2000 leaving

    Bye, Good luck in real life . best of luck .
  8. delnina2

    Custom made paints!

    What about "Flags paints? "
  9. delnina2

    Ideas for Parkour!

    Hello, I suggest to you to add a rule to ( Parkour clubs rules section) The rule will say what do you need to have to make your club topic to pinned /. since TFP topic is pinned without any "lawful" reason .
  10. delnina2

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    Oh it's a great idea, Thank you very much !
  11. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    Awesome video !!
  12. delnina2

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    Ofcores I gave a simple example . To be pinned you need much more ( But what,how) ...
  13. delnina2

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    Look, the problem is not that your topic is "pinned" . The problem is that there is no rule about that . until we have a rule that explains it, I think you can not be pinned . The rule will explain the requirments that you need to be pinned . Then a club like F&F will be able to be pinned . ( I think that F&F is a club that deserve even more than that )
  14. delnina2

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    Ok, I agree with you about that . But to keep on players rights, ( Right to equalitiy ) You should make a rule about that . For example : Every parkour club that exists over 3 months and has Gudies,videos. Will be pinned .
  15. delnina2

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    Yes, I think so ...
  16. delnina2

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    Well I have to say that I saw that only now . Anyway it says nothing to me . Do you know that you have the right to equality ? This right is much more stornger . And the fact that this club was the first english club says nothing to me, It doesn't give you the right to be over everyone . Can you please tell me Who said that ? ""The Flying Parkourists are the leading parkour team of the English community." I will give you an example : There is a company that leads the Market . And there is another company this company is new and small . Now the Big company gets 50% discount on taxes and the small company does not . It's hurt in the right to equality. A right must to be in the law .
  17. delnina2

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    May I ask you a question ? Why your club topic pinned ? I dont see any rule that says "Parkour club TFP topic will be pinned ." I find it as a serious breach of The right to equality . I call you to change it . I dont think that your club is better than any other club . You dont deserve to be pinned . This is unfair that a club that has "Staff" Memebers will be pinned and will receive a different Honor than other clubs .
  18. :( don't be disappointed ... try next time :)
  19. delnina2

    [Issue 32] Editorials

    It was fun to read it !
  20. Hope to see this contest again ! Congrats to the winners !
  21. delnina2

    [Issue 32] Design Your Own Tank!

    Great results ! I like your judgement,Thekillerpenguin !
  22. Great contest Hogree ! I am very impressed from it ! I think it will be great to developing creativtiy ! Best of luck !
  23. delnina2

    Hows your day been?

    It started good . But Now it's bad due to Bad things in the newspapper xD .
×
×
  • Create New...