Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

delnina2

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by delnina2

  1. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    I forgot to post it ... New video ! Dont do "Down Vote" without an explanation ! I want to learn ...
  2. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    New video ! Dont do "Down Vote" without an explanation !
  3. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Servers are back !!
  4. delnina2

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    Well, I won't tell my problem with TFP in public . And It's flamming - agaisnt the rules . If you want to keep the discussion Pm me . I decided to leave your club alone, I don't think it worth my time .
  5. delnina2

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    If you will do New tricks then yes. As I said "the root of the problem " Is not only the spectator mode .
  6. delnina2

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    Hate ? I don't Hate TFP, I dont like spectator mode, I like players view ... But my aversion to FTP is much deeper than that ...
  7. delnina2

    -Parkour Club "Arab Tanki Tutorials" [ATT]

    Wow good luck :) It seems you're the best club in the community ...
  8. delnina2

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    Can you make a video without a spectator mode?
  9. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    True , I tried it ... not 4000 but 250 ... It created a huge black sign,,, and his body reached to Antenna height
  10. delnina2

    Q&A site is launched!

    The site has many problems with the "vote" system ...
  11. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    It's annoying because i like to see flips in the air ...
  12. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    watch 0:30 ...
  13. delnina2

    Parkour Challenges - *now with prizes!*

    if you call me I will help you :)
  14. delnina2

    Parkour Challenges - *now with prizes!*

    I don't think that swift's challenge is possible ...
  15. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    Reason to Downvote: I want to see the tricks with out another "clips"
  16. delnina2

    Parkour Dictionary

    Oh, thanks swift :)
  17. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I have understood 90% also of it in the first time :D
  18. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Hey kid grow up , We dont need your rubish...
  19. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    :o How did you know it's in parkour mode ! Omg ... No it's not easy.
  20. delnina2

    Parkour Dictionary

    Jump Pad - Several tanks with Railgun flipped on their side aiming straight up. This structure is stackable, which means it's possible to duplicate it several times placing each layer above the previous layer. When all tanks shoot up at the same time, if a tank is standing on them or jumping above them - he will get shot high up in the air.
  21. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Ok I got something ... The map is cross ... Try to go on the "Red houses" In the edge ... Do not use the destroyed tank ... If it's not clear I will add a video ...
  22. delnina2

    Parkour Dictionary

    What is it Strackable ?
×
×
  • Create New...