Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

delnina2

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by delnina2

  1. delnina2

    Tanki World Records

    About IV. Again this is my poor english ... I meant to "Sequence" for example: GoldRock ... I think that he won 3 newspaper contests in a row ... To swift: I think that he meant that you can't break this record . For example "Im the first man to land on the moon" Nobody can break it, Because you can be first only once ...
  2. delnina2

    Tanki World Records

    Hey I have some ideas for records: I. The fastest time to complete a Deathtrack-Lap . II. The highest "Tanks" pile . III. The biggest "multiple" kill . IV., The longest strike of winning in the newspapper contests . V. The highest d.l ( death-losts) in Xp ( Railgun-Hornet) game mode .
  3. delnina2

    Tanki World Records

    Congrats about ranking ilia ... I think that you didnt undertsand his point ...
  4. delnina2

    Tanki World Records

    Do you think that "highest place reached using OMP" ( OMP = One man parkour0 is a good record /subject ?
  5. delnina2

    Tanki World Records

    You're right ... this is really hard to judge these records ... Maybe .these records can not be judged ... Ok thanks anyway I will look for another recorde ... By the way the records "Most crystals boxes taken in 5 minutes " etc ... this is unbreakable ..
  6. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    What the ...
  7. delnina2

    Tanki World Records

    My video: "Highest jump"
  8. delnina2

    Tanki World Records

    reserved for another video .
  9. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    + 1 ... I miss to the 100 golds and to the "old maddnes where golds were dropping in the air ... I agree . The best update ever was "Moon silence" ...
  10. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    dude english ...
  11. delnina2

    Tanki World Records

    Reserved . For "Highest jump" video . I have reached to the "self destract zone" @delnina I will post it with delnina if i need to ...
  12. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    I think you should check it again ... 3:38, 3:07 ... Ok thanks ;)
  13. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    In the last video blog tanki told that they don't accept any spectator reqests .
  14. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    In the video I see M3 thunder and M0 Wasp ... and you have M2 thunder and m1 wasp right ?
  15. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    Please ! Tell me which program do use to make it ._. ( I can do it on PowerPoint ... )
  16. delnina2

    Gold Boxes!

    It's epic fails dude ...
  17. delnina2

    -Parkour Club "Cool Dragons!" [CD]

    Clan ? Ok ... Good luck "Clan"
  18. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    20 XP left to the next rank ! Does someone want to be in my rank up party?
  19. delnina2

    Gold Boxes!

    I saw ...
  20. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Hhhh, I think that robbie got banned again ... hhhh - LOL
  21. delnina2

    -Parkour Club "Arab Tanki Tutorials" [ATT]

    True !^^^ Best Club = ATT .
  22. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    Thanks, It's Good parkour for me ._. Because i have no skype,active club etc ...
  23. delnina2

    Parkour Discussion / Q&A

    We ? They ...
×
×
  • Create New...