Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

delnina2

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by delnina2

  1. delnina2

    Women’s Day in Tanki Online!

    Je suis le femmes :3
  2. delnina2

    Do we really need the Olympic Games?

    I dont think that we are wimply kids ... "who thinks they are tough and know a lot" Yes I know a lot :) . - USA do not spend to much money on wars . Do you even saw it budget ? every single $ is necessary ! - No Governments do have profit . - Then do not take a part in the Olympic Games . - Read the post above,
  3. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    Why did you ruin tanki quality ?
  4. delnina2

    Do we really need the Olympic Games?

    Nope, you didnt open my eyes to the reallife, maybe you should ... Don't underestimate Uk's government ! It seems you don't know nothing about economy...
  5. delnina2

    Do we really need the Olympic Games?

    Both . You made my day, - BBC lie lol ! "They are all controlled by the government. Also, what I say is an official statistic, so it's completely correct." Hhh no they don't . In which world/country this is an official statistic ? Yes you do ... Yeah sure "Historical facts" pfff ... And you didnt answer about my question Why did you wirte it here - in tanki ? True . I agree with every word Pigsrule . maybe his Offcial statsitic arent official in our countries . Jokersus Cava do you want that we will come back to the stone age ? Tiny houses really !?
  6. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Wow nice .. ..
  7. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    you copied Yisroel didnt you ?
  8. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Wow, If you will do it on the "T.v,spotlight or whatever " You will be Pros ... Wait You already are ! Good luck ! :D
  9. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Be on those "cameras" in stadium for 10 sec . I managed only 3 seconds ...
  10. delnina2

    Do we really need the Olympic Games?

    Maybe you're too young to understand it jokersus cava . 1. Dont underestimate me . I guess that you're too young to understand the governments roles... I suggest you to wacth t.v sometimes, It will help you to understand things that maybe you're too young for them . 2. "You can't call information from the national broadcaster lies, I don't know where you get your information but I got mine from the bbc." Please answer the question why did you wirte it here ? And I guess you're not from UK so please ... Maybe you have a different/worng world view. As you said about Armenia ...
  11. delnina2

    Do we really need the Olympic Games?

    1. maybe your sources are not Reliable . 2. They can, Thats what governments do .
  12. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    I don't know thier names ._. :l
  13. delnina2

    Do we really need the Olympic Games?

    Jokersus Cava why did you wirte it here ? Governments dont have piles of money .
  14. delnina2

    Do we really need the Olympic Games?

    Dude , Uk lies ? And wait .. Oops They did make a profit :l Aww what a bad information... :P I dont know how did reach to the conclusion that Uk didnt make a profit ... But anyway maybe your sources are not Reliable . Hugh lol ever .
  15. delnina2

    Do we really need the Olympic Games?

    I dont agree with you . We need the Olympics games . The Olympics games are important thing to economy of the country. ( Hotels , Tickets , Task ,Tourism etc ) Moreover they are a Tradition . Tiny houses will not help to homelesses . it will exacerbate the situation . Countries earn more than they spend . But the most important thing . Why did you wirte it here ? In tanki ? I know that Uk goverment did have a profit form the Olymip games .
  16. delnina2

    Unity Tanki Wishlist!

    :l did upvote :( I meant to do Down vote . - These things are exist in real life too bad :l
  17. delnina2

    Unity Tanki Wishlist!

    Crazy ? I dont think so . Maybe you are . Achievements . New maps . New Supplies . More format battle .
  18. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    New video is coming soon . - Done .
  19. Bad system . 34 flags to the enemies . 6 to us and "Doing great " -__- ? And every 3 minutes I see " Gap is closing " do something " . My face : -__-
  20. You got a ban for 6 months .
  21. SwiftSmoky . Armenia . Yisroel.Rabin .
  22. delnina2

    Parkour Dictionary

    I think it's a great name !... Do you want to do the video together ? send me a PM ...
×
×
  • Create New...