Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

delnina2

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by delnina2

  1. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Well, I will have to find for you a nice challenge ... Thanks for the attention anyway ... Which tricks do you prefer ? Elevator ? Jump pad ? Large ramp ? Jump ? etc ...
  2. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    No it does. In Island there aren't Higher places then "the ground high , And The map is very small . - You need to use the houses what makes it harder . But anyway swift said it's not so challenging ... so nvm ... ' But I got another challenge for you ... I don't know how to explain it so if this is not clear so I will make a video ( I dont know how upload pics ) . Challenge #2: Map: Skyscrapers . Rank: Very hard . Number of Objects: 2 . Object 1: The billboard on that grey house in Skyscrapers. Object 2: The Antenna on the yellow/cream house in Skyscrapers ( Right side). Good luck ! You do not have to accept this challenge . If you decide to do not accept this challenge It won't be considered as a fail or something else . You're a great club anyway .
  3. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=248917&p=4420952 <--- Hhh robie Lol .
  4. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Yes . In Island ! Not Iran,Rio , Island .
  5. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Please be patient ... And Im pretty sure you're not in this club.
  6. delnina2

    robbie56

    It's seems you have Huge ego . And yes it useless topic, Down vote please :) FacePalm .
  7. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Challenge #2 . Name: To be an expert or Not to be . Map: Island . Maximum players: Six - 6 . Rank: Meduim. Object : Palm Tree . Problems: The tree is higher than a Dictator in 90 degrees . No ramps, No Higher places than the ground high . Solution: Houses . Good luck ! You do not have to accept this challenge . If you decide to do not accept this challenge It won't be considered as a fail or something else . You're a great club anyway .
  8. delnina2

    Gold Boxes!

    I saw over 10 golds --.-- . And I didnt catch even 1 -.- . Reason : Nub players from my team, Gold locations .
  9. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    you got my like, ... it's very nice ...
  10. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Why did you post it here ?
  11. delnina2

    FeedBack - Parkour mode

    Thanks
  12. delnina2

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Rain of gold boxes :D saw over 10 ... I took only 1 ... :D
  13. delnina2

    RicoQueen Leaving Tanki Online

    Bye good luck in RL ... :(
  14. delnina2

    Parkour Videos

    True it aint that bad . The last trick is very good :3 . Ok so I removed that "with skills " ... I criticize almost every video that I do "Upvote or DownVote". For example : "Bad quality" " Awesome tricks" . And I don't do it only to my friends .
  15. delnina2

    Congratulatory post

    "Arbourparttion" what is it mean ?
  16. delnina2

    Do we really need the Olympic Games?

    Umm interesting ,,, What about it ? A teacher gets 5000$ . A pilot will receive 10000$ . Wow that's great ! Wait a minute that Capitalism.
  17. delnina2

    Need help in parkour? Or want to help?

    Me, Which trick ?
  18. delnina2

    Best present for a lady?

    why "cough" ? lol you made my day ! "Hey honey I got a present for you ! "What is it ? ring ? bracelet ? chain ? "No it's much better than these things :) ... " :D "Ready? " Yes :wub: " A cash :D " :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :angry: :( :angry: :( It's OVER !
  19. delnina2

    Do we really need the Olympic Games?

    You're right, the countries they are/were communist also had/have dictatorship rule
  20. Darkshado . SwiftSmoky . Yisroel.Rabin . Armenia .
  21. delnina2

    Do we really need the Olympic Games?

    ^ True, Read the post above . Countries that belive in the capitalism work better their economy is much better than communism countries . For exxample - Usa - Russia .
  22. delnina2

    The Complete History of Tanki

    Great job hogree ! Do you think we will have hall of fame in the future .
  23. delnina2

    Do we really need the Olympic Games?

    Communism is not great . we are in the 21th century - Democracy is the best rule . watch USA and learn ,
  24. delnina2

    Women’s Day in Tanki Online!

    We can do it ! :D Thanks tanki :3
×
×
  • Create New...