Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

delnina2

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by delnina2

  1. delnina2

    Parkour Dictionary

    True but it's more powerful
  2. delnina2

    Event: Swift's fans meeting!

    :) I think that this topic is not for Swift's Ego ... But the word "fans" well ok ... Anyway this topic may help a lot of parkourists to play with a good parkourist and to do real tricks . Maybe you should change the tlitle to "Swift smoky helps you ! "
  3. delnina2

    High Rankers Bully Medium Ranks

    What's the problem to undertstand that I don't want to see m2/m1/m0 players in my battles? This message is not for you beku is for those that think they are "helping me with thier m2 railgun . Not isida . Isida does help "
  4. delnina2

    High Rankers Bully Medium Ranks

    No . There are a lot of Generlissmo's with m2 smoky -.-
  5. delnina2

    High Rankers Bully Medium Ranks

    Because M3 were doing the job better than M2 . And when will you see someone that asked you to go out there is a reason for this Then do it . I lost couple of good battles because of low ranks.
  6. delnina2

    Parkour Dictionary

    I think you should add SJ ... Shaft Jump ...
  7. delnina2

    [US] American players

    USA USA USA !!
  8. delnina2

    High Rankers Bully Medium Ranks

    True . I wish tanki will make "M3 Battle Mode
  9. delnina2

    High Rankers Bully Medium Ranks

    hhh ... Wanna 1 vs 1 ? hhhhh . And yes I am a big noob Ana Hmar k ?
  10. delnina2

    Ideas for Maps!

    lol ... Yes... I think that tanki devs will accpet this map :D
  11. delnina2

    [Forum game] do you know or do you not know

    No ... 4x - 14 = 3 --> 4x = 14 + 3 --> 4x = 17 x = 17 :4 = ---> x = 4.25 checking . 4.25 x 4 = 17 17 - 14 = 3 And did you know that I love tanki ?
  12. delnina2

    [Forum Game] What Would You Do If?

    Ignored and reported . What would you do if I took your gold box ?
  13. delnina2

    [Forum Game] Ask A Silly Question

    Because you're a player. Which food Do i like to eat?
  14. delnina2

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever?

    Yes ! Have you ever met GMO ?
  15. delnina2

    High Rankers Bully Medium Ranks

    you both low ranks for me.
  16. delnina2

    Ideas for Maps!

    I have an Idea for you . Lasfta Adriel, You're a pro in crearting maps ... I think you should make a map of "Paris" ( like berlin,Colonge,Rio etc...) ... Paris: Effiel Tower, Repoblic Sqaure, Arc de Triomphe ... Think about it ! #ModeratorsDoTheBestJob
  17. delnina2

    My opinion on most high ranks

    I love to drug :) It's fun . And Respect High ranks .
  18. delnina2

    High Rankers Bully Medium Ranks

    You got m2 -_- . A general got m2 too - 2 low ranks . And about you eswarsrikanth.v Don't act like this. This topic won't be close. When a low rank enter to my battle I start to recorde him, and i'm telling him to Go out.
  19. delnina2

    High Rankers Bully Medium Ranks

    Low ranks. Maybe you don't understund what is it mean Low rank . High ranks - Generalissmo - 4 stars
  20. delnina2

    Parkour Fighting

    -_- Moderators . Please make a better rules for parkour topic ...
  21. delnina2

    Ideas for Maps!

    How do you make these maps :O ?
  22. delnina2

    [Forum Game] True or False

    True :D PUM wants to be in the army :D
  23. delnina2

    FeedBack - Parkour mode

    Did you read -_- or you just post .
  24. delnina2

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    I agree ... This parkour club remind me the old clans ...
  25. delnina2

    Parkour Dictionary

    ... It's seems you didnt understand what is swift smoky doing . Maybe swiftsmokt didnt invent any trick but you can say he gave them a nice name
×
×
  • Create New...