Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

delnina2

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 569
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by delnina2

  1. There is ... Look what happen in asia ( I dont want to say the name, and there is north Korea
  2. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Oh right ... Do you remember the hammer? it has very good Impact force and can make bumps very well anyway I think the Vulcan will be awesome as speeder You can see that if you're shooting in it and you're with hornet you won't be able to go forward then think yourself what will happen if you will go back and you will shoot ( Extra Speed)
  3. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    Don't buy twins for normal battles Soon the Vulcan will come out and it's like twins but stronger ( I think) But do what do you think to right ...
  4. delnina2

    Need help in parkour? Or want to help?

    :o First, I dont think swift is "anooying". But please this topic IS NOT for collecting Mates for a contest or somwething else . Anyway I need 3 tanks for a parkour in the new map Alxendrov something ... I want to reach to the "Hill - Mountain" Of stones left side of the map ... ( 3 floors) I will tell you if I did it with random players . Thanks for any suggest ...
  5. delnina2

    Tanki online: How much to rank?

    xD You got X 11 then me :3 75k : 11 = 6800 :(
  6. delnina2

    Tanki online: How much to rank?

    ._. ok maybe next time xD .. Congrats anyway !!! Are you going to buy M3 twins ? ? And p.s Someone told me that vulcan m3 will be unlocked when you reach to Marshal !! Will you buy it :o ? P.s Nice Fighter :3 !!
  7. delnina2

    Banner codes.

    Oh I had the same thing . Search the pice of a puzzle in the top ( where you see the website address) Then check if the Plug in is blocked ... If it does then apply it ...
  8. delnina2

    Tanki online: How much to rank?

    Thanks for Inviting me ._.
  9. I don't get your point ... If a player will say " This is a violation of rule 1000,11,00 Reported . " This is not a Violation . Only when a player says Im a staff he breaks the rules. And yes It's a pointless topic. than that is who this is for please do not Flood my Thread unless you have a name, thanks. What ? Please wirte in simple english or fix the mistakes ,,,
  10. delnina2

    Do you still like tanki online?

    Every update makes tanki to a better game .
  11. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    I saw a video that shows how to do it alone !!
  12. Yes. "Open your eyes" and look what is happening in the world look what is happening in Europe ( For example France) ... Look what is happening in the Middle east ( For example syria or the Arab–Israeli conflic) Or in asia ... for me it's seems like the start of WW1 ... I'm sure that the WW3 will be 60% a Cyber war And maybe Nuclear war... If I will not servive it please tell Tanki that he is the best friend ever ...
  13. delnina2

    Your goals-to-achieve!

    To make my Favorite Combo to M4 ... But my dream is to get to 10th tanki's birthday ...
  14. delnina2

    Need help in parkour? Or want to help?

    Tell me when is it if you need me I got twins and shaft too ( Generalissmo ) UTC + 1 .
  15. delnina2

    [F&F] Fight & Flight

    True to reach to this building you need at least 4 tanks ...
  16. delnina2

    Tanki online: How much to rank?

    Can I be there too ? Im a gismo ...
  17. Every update about railgun and hornet Xp And a lot of people start to cry ....
  18. delnina2

    cant load into the game

    Oh... So this is because the update - When it happens to me it get fixed after Server restart. If it doesn't well try to log in another borswer or in a private tag ...
  19. delnina2

    cant load into the game

    Well I have on idea for you, Are you using chrome ? If you do go in to plugins and then check if the ppapi is off ...
  20. Try to refresh ... Anyway this update is a succses in the russian forum 25 Upvotes .. Thanks Tanki !! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :lol: :D :) :ph34r:
  21. Great Update ! No more Noobs everywhere No more m1 :D Woho !! One of the best Updates tanki !! 5 stars from 5 ! :D
×
×
  • Create New...