Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I saw you having a real nice duel :ph34r:
  3. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Got a gold during some quick FW (there was around 3 M0s were there :lol:). I knew someone would fall for it so I put myself in a position where i was standing vertically up next to the gold and sure enough, someone pushed the tip of my tank right into it. Lost, but GG And another GG
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Thinking Challenge

    How many differences are there? :huh: ==EDIT== Nevermind, doesn't really matter if I got it wrong- I know there're already 50 correct entries, I'm just entering for the Gold :P
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    when you got like 50 guys on tanki who like you

    As I said, I doubt Ostrica would do that.
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    Well, no, but good job to you on wasting a few mins of your life, and congratz to me on wasting time opening them all.
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    when you got like 50 guys on tanki who like you

    That's a pretty good fake voice you've got there.
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    when you got like 50 guys on tanki who like you

    The image was removed but my brain still remains in my head- I remember the pic and many do too.
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    when you got like 50 guys on tanki who like you

    The image itself seems to be lost now being it was posted a long time ago, but here's the post.
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    when you got like 50 guys on tanki who like you

    In the 'Real photo' topic you once posted a picture, there was only one person in that photo and it was a female (unless my ability to tell the difference between a male and a female is really horrible). I don't think an admin would lie about their gender, it's something pretty dumb to lie about (even though so many people in this game do just that). A regular player is a different story but with a staff member (not to mention an admin) there's a certain maturity that you'd find, which comes with the fact that they wouldn't lie about something so pointless. If you're not a female I think that's a surprise to all of us. But yea, we're getting off topic, I agree. "Sorry - Page not found"
  11. Yisroel.Rabin

    when you got like 50 guys on tanki who like you

    I never thought of it as girlish to be perfectly honest, but I see how people might, now that you mentioned it... And "not declaring yourself as a female" doesn't mean you aren't. You photo says otherwise, and I doubt someone like you would fake a photo, am I correct? Excellent idea! I'll put it on the list of all the other possibilities one could've done rather than creating a topic. I don't see why that should happen. It's a pretty useless topic but there's nothing particularly wrong with it.
  12. Yisroel.Rabin

    when you got like 50 guys on tanki who like you

    I cannot be 100% sure, but I can say I'm like 90% sure that all the people I mentioned on that list are female, including yourself. And no, I didn't just base it off of nicknames- does your nickname seem "girlish" to you? PS: If (for example) Mia isn't a girl, I'll say she's doing a pretty good job on keeping that a secret.
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    when you got like 50 guys on tanki who like you

    I do, very simply. :ph34r: :lol: Am I wrong though? It seems to be that gender matters quite a bit in this game, not that it should, but it does. Otherwise, this topic wouldn't exist.
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    It ain't my quote :lol: I just stole it :ph34r:
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    I think you should be able to, if you can't. Anyways I've sent it in.
  16. Yisroel.Rabin

    What book are you reading?

    Was gonna read Eleanor & Park but after flipping threw some pages it seems pretty boring/childish :c
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    To much, I can't.
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    [Forum Game] CTRL+V

    ghoul :lol: What O_o
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    You said much more than just that in your first post. Either way, lemme read you have a quote I've stumbled upon a while back. "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude, don't complain."
  20. Will Cedric be using Hammer + Titan?
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    links all over forum

    It seems to be adware... You must've downloaded some random software which contained adware. It isn't too hard to get rid of adware, just Google it. I noticed your using a Windows PC, in which case I suggest you go to Control Panel and uninstall any suspicious software. After you've done that restart your computer. If that doesn't work, get back to me. But basically what I'm saying it that it isn't a problem with Tanki.
  22. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki World Records

    Congratz on ranking, I've sent it in to (because I can't edit the topic, obviously). Reported.
  23. Yisroel.Rabin

    Quest (By Rabin)

    Fen = simply smart SHAD0W = got a bit to much help CooperO = ninja
  24. Yisroel.Rabin

    Quest (By Rabin)

    How come? :huh:
×
×
  • Create New...