Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    Weird thingy thing

    Sorry I got no screenshot also I don't think I should be bothering the tech support about it.
  2. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Get roasted by mods.
  3. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Sad... He has to shoot falls :C
  4. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I always see this guys stalking people...
  5. I3ANNED

    Lankbouv's Channel (

    Awesome, good luck! I subscribed :D
  6. I3ANNED

    Weird thingy thing

    So I was on my account and some guy that's warrant officer one invited me to a battle which doesn't suit my rank, where it says "There are spaces available" it said "This battle is unavailable for your rank" I just wanted to know how he did that.
  7. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Wait if you know how to post the pics why did you PM me about it?
  8. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    nah just 97 messages.
  9. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I think @personia learnt his leason, don't piss me off...
  10. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Why is CMD opened? O.o maybe hacks... :O
  11. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    What about you? I use to have you in my friends list until you started being mean to me :C :P
  12. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Updated friends list, planning on getting more famous people :D
  13. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Too much special paints D:
  14. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    It's small cuz I'm going to use it for my youtube profile picture also the spectator was @FederalBureauFBI we took them in the middle of the FB battle lol.
  15. I3ANNED

    I received a message from the past!

    Heheh I'm waiting for my message next year.
  16. When I was seargent he was seargent as well we were in an SLTV clan we were also in AM series, I was the leader and no he wasn't co leader lol, btw don't ask about the ranks soon we realised we couldn't play with gissimo's xD
×
×
  • Create New...