Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Yeah uhh, got hacked :(
  2. I3ANNED

    Unfriended?

    Nope, I don't accept requests but I will add you since you're part of TPA.
  3. I3ANNED

    Unfriended?

    So I got hacked literally 10 mins ago the nub deleted all my friends and wasted some crystals I emailed Tanki Support and I also changed my password this topic is just to let my friends know that I was hacked and I didn't delete you. I asked Tanki Support to get back my friends since I had people that left Tanki, moderators, spectators and more. ~ I3ANNED
  4. I3ANNED

    Let's Discuss Missions!

    Wah?!??!? How'd you get to that rank with that garage??? xD
  5. I3ANNED

    YouTube Channels Index

    Could I be added? I have 144 subscribers my channel link is http://www.youtube.com/zturbin EDIT: I'm pretty sure Areeb is Hindu or something also his videos are in English shouldn't he be moved to the English section?
  6. I3ANNED

    3 things you can't live without!

    Phone Laptop Internet Can't imagine a day without all 3 of these :O
  7. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    No Corporal I just use it for chatting sometimes. GG on my other alt
  8. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Little does he know my alternative is hacked (facepalm)
  9. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Deleted probably gonna get banned if i post this
  10. I3ANNED

    Samyadip / Samyadeep | Creativity

    Excellent work!
  11. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Drazer, I got 0.70 D/L .-.
  12. I3ANNED

    [Issue 43] Main Topic

    -_- I was invited to the interview... Remaine never wrote my response...
  13. I3ANNED

    Creative League

    R.I.P Graphics card :(
  14. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Dem crys theres only one explanation... HACKS! :O Haven't had a GG in a long time...
  15. Happy bday Supra, I baked a cake for you!
  16. I3ANNED

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You gotta admit freeze sucks.
×
×
  • Create New...