-
Posts
1 784 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by I3ANNED
-
A lot for that rank.
-
SMP at gissimo? huh :huh:
-
We took over the server B) Then @emrakul ranked. I took pic C: Ksa_Enus going to edit it. Not bothered to.
-
You can already change your name in Tanki.
-
I got Fire XT mission from free change.
-
Wow, nice. Btw I didn't know you were Monsta :D remember I thought you were someone else and added you on skype? xD
-
Zapreshcheny means ''banned' in Russian.
-
Test server.
-
If you do that we will most likely be left with nothing, hh.
-
D: let's not cross our limits. I thought supra would say he would add miku.
-
Btw I would remove Update 123
-
Already know mine ;) don't add it here though.
-
If you owned Tanki, what would you change?
I3ANNED replied to I3ANNED in If you owned Tanki, what would you change? Archive
If you were the owner of Tanki Online what would you change? I'm pretty sure we all want to change something... This topic was originally made in the RU forum here is a link. http://ru.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=432062- 140 replies
-
- 12
-
-
Thanks, also I made it white on purpose, and I made sure you couldn't see it properly haha it makes it blend into the picture more, it looks like the sun is covering it or something :P
-
My new youtube picture, I spent about an hour on it also the tank ain't a screenshot C: It's a 3D model I imported into C4D
-
On Chrome when you enter full screen a message pops up to allow controls or not, anyway, the popup hardly does anything since they're already allowed. I'm pretty sure the reason to why this is happening is because you are using the developer version of Chrome. The developer version of Chrome is like a beta, some the features will not work. ~ ℑ3ѦИℕ€Ð
-
Reinstall Firefox. ~ ℑ3ѦИℕ€Ð
-
Your internet, or maybe you need to clear your cache. ~ ℑ3ѦИℕ€Ð
-
Tanki really want me to buy something .-. Yesterday I got discount on Vulcan What do you know I got DCC after that lol
-
Can I be forum king? :C
Jump to content










































































