-
Posts
1 784 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by I3ANNED
-
New Year Celebration goodies are waiting for you in-game
I3ANNED replied to semyonkirov in News Archive
I don't feel bad for Tanki but I feel bad for your grammar, reported. Also you left Tanki but earned 30+ xp last week, hmm... -
Darren, I can join?
-
Umm sponsored by MOP? lol. Anyways umm good luck Elite Tomatoes!
-
Yeah yeah, you use to pretend to me you got spectator, now you say you don't even know me although you attended my rank up party last month and...
-
xD cool
-
Not the best at modelling, maybe viking?
-
umm what?
-
Not the best at modelling, maybe viking?
-
ummm weird paints...
-
This is not an idea nor a suggestion, it is a guide. Therefore is correct.
-
already is ;)
-
Yeah I know I joined like a week before pizzarrific left.
-
Now I have to make a new profile picture...
-
Tbh, the only hacks out there are fly hacks (which only work in parkour battles) multiguns (you can hardly kill with that, a friend showed me it and 0.3% of your shots actually take damage) besides that it's mostly hacker wannabe's (AKA noobs) imo this game has good security. Anyway, if you ever see a violation you can always record it then post it in the game violations section.
-
At least view this PM one more time :C
-
how in the world does someone code a program that detects sabotage lol
-
What breed is that ^_^
Jump to content










































































