Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

I3ANNED

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by I3ANNED

  1. I3ANNED

    Gold Boxes growing bigger every day

    I got 6k gold :D
  2. I3ANNED

    Gold Boxes growing bigger every day

    I've been playing Tanki for about 2 years now, this is my new account which will now be my main. I know about the 1/7000 stuff but still it should be at least 100/7000. Also "geeza" is inappropriate? I was typing from my phone and was getting late for college that's why I quickly typed that up.
  3. I3ANNED

    TankiViewer ~ BoxViewer

    I made one of these as well (currently only hornet+railgun m3) is it allowed to advertise it in this forum? (It's related to tanki nothing else) Well not really advertise it's just so people can test it.
  4. I3ANNED

    Gold Boxes growing bigger every day

    First of all I know some geeza (@EzanK) said not to complain but... Tanki have to increase the chance of gold dropping for lower rank battles (no one gives a damn about high rankers) I mean like it takes lower ranks many days to get a lot of crystals for the m1 turret/hull they've been waiting to get for a long time (and they probably get only like 800 crystals per day when high rankers are getting 10-30k per day), suddenly the balance changes and the item is now useless and you find out you wasted 24 hours straight playing to get something that is no longer useful and have to save up for something better. If the chance of golds dropping for lower ranks increase (and maybe a little for higher ranks) the game will be a lot more fun! If you agree with my opinion like the post. Thanks. ~ I3anned
  5. I3ANNED

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I prefer Thunder but you don't have to listen to me it's your choice check the parameteres on both of the guns chose the one you like.PS: I'm probably just saying thunder cause i'm more of a parkourist and I use railgun and thunder all the time.
  6. I3ANNED

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Yea that would be pretty funny xD I've done it before on my other account I bought m1 hornet and railgun in the middle of the match.... My clan members were surprised.
  7. I3ANNED

    Lies of the day . Have Any ?

    How did you make this post on your rank? Even I can't make a post on this forum...
  8. I3ANNED

    First event: Jackhammers Rules the World!

    Dang, I wanna be in this... Only if it was for lower rank :( EDIT: When I reach WO1 can I make an event like this? Only different equipment?
  9. I3ANNED

    Congratulatory post

    Congratz to for reaching Generalissimo yesterday! :) PS: idk why it still shows commander next to his name here.
  10. I3ANNED

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Thanks for your opinion, It's greatly appreciated!
  11. I3ANNED

    Spectator mode

    Please like the thread it will help me out a lot! Also thanks for all the views and likes on the video first time my views/like count grew fast on a video. Thanks! ~ I3anned
  12. I3ANNED

    Spectator mode

    Thanks I'm happy you liked the thread. Sign up for any type of moderator and you will get spectator mode but... Remember it's only for moderation purposes unless you ask an admin and they let you use it for parkour,YouTube etc.
  13. I3ANNED

    What to buy? Which is better?

    M1 firebird or M1 smokey?
  14. I3ANNED

    What to buy? Which is better?

    O.o how'd u get 25k?
  15. I3ANNED

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Ok thanks for ur opinion i'm gonna buy m1 firebird
  16. I3ANNED

    The Mosque In Map Iran -

    I've been thinking about this for a long time I really don't like it when people do parkour and get on the Mosque! Tanki Online this MUST be removed! EDIT: Also I just remembered there are other buildings which you can go on without doing parkour and they have Arabic writing on them, this is also insulting Muslims. I'm not saying they should remove "Iran" map but what I'm trying to say is they should remove all the Arabic writing and do what o9 states in his idea of what they should do with the Mosque. EDIT 2: I just saw the other 2 posts and they both have been closed I still agree with your opinion but I would say this topic should be closed since this is taken as spam 3 posts about the same topic? Even after the first 2 were closed? Also I know Tanki isn't trying to insult Muslim's but just saying I still agree there should be some changes with the map... ~ I3anned
  17. I3ANNED

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I have 2k at the moment should I buy m1 firebird in the sale or try to save up 18k for firefly kit (wasp m1 + firebird m1 + carbon paint)? Please reply fast the sale is about to come!
  18. I3ANNED

    Spectator mode

    Mafioza121 -_- You had to remove the colour? I love colour xD
  19. I3ANNED

    Judgement.Day Leaving Tanki

    Good luck in life. We'll miss you! At least come back and visit sometime after.
  20. I3ANNED

    Let's Discuss Freeze!

    Don't like getting frozen but after the rebalance you hardly get slowed down but still I hate getting frozen and I don't use the gun myself as I'm more of an attacker than a defender, also after getting freezed say I killed the enemy or he stopped freezing me the effect will still carry on for a minute or so. M1-A2 also states this in his reply.
  21. This update payed up for the no crystal boxes update :D PS: I LOVE COLOURS AND BOLD FORMAT!
  22. I3ANNED

    -Parkour Club "Parkour is Life" [PIL]

    At first I wanted to join but now seeing that the club is no longer active I don't want to join.
×
×
  • Create New...